New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Scorpiowolf joined the community
-
Xoso66ettcom joined the community
-
The client is throwing an error.
The problem resolved itself when my computer received an update—I never would have guessed that. You can close the topic now; sorry for the inconvenience. 😅
-
Po0 started following 28/25 H.A. Adamant Dratini and EPIC 2x31 Careful Scizor WALL Tech Mega Scizor (31atk+31hp)
-
The client is throwing an error.
Hello, I suddenly started getting this error this morning; there were no issues the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the error wasn't fixed. You can see a screenshot of the error below.
-
-
Prologue2 joined the community
Today
-
-
Milotokito123 joined the community
-
Simplylock joined the community
-
Ozwhqprg joined the community
-
Xxsaoherovnxx started following Epic Dreepy - Naive - 25+ IVs (Except Def)
-
Pasokoss started following Max speed epic h.a scorbunny 31-29-31
-
Tegxvydp joined the community
-
Ckdafbdx joined the community
-
Hnjrhguj joined the community
-
Sharktapboi02 started following Epic Dreepy - Naive - 25+ IVs (Except Def)
-
Lmnfs joined the community
-
Reiner096 started following Shiny Bundle !!! c.o 200k min bid 50k
-
Why i got banned suddenly
Hello again, From your screenshot you attached in your post you will be automatically unbanned at 28.09.2026 08:01 UTC as per your time.
-
Why i got banned suddenly
So how to unban it? Will open automatic?
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Why i got banned suddenly
Hello there, Due to Unstable network it happens..Try to keep your network stable.- Why i got banned suddenly
Hallo, i wanna ask why im get banned suddenly? The system says my moving is too fast and got kicked from game, whats wrong? I dont make any mistake- New player - gold or silver server?
Welcome to the Pokémon Revolution Online community! It's great to have you here. Take your time enjoying the story across the regions, and don't hesitate to ask the community if you get stuck. I think joining silver server is better. Good luck on your journey, mate! 🫡- Game constant crash android
I think I fixed it by reducing game quality- Game constant crash android
My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- I removed the summer breloom
Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟Yesterday
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
- I have a question about the Xmas Reshiram mount.
any news?- Restore Pokemon Megathread
Hi i accidentally released my summer breloom lvl 100 i dont remember id i relased him 1p m - 1,15p m 27,09,2026- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1, I'm a noob and could've used this for story progression.- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1- TRADES
You can try asking the player whom you have traded..- TRADES
OK thanks , i think because now you can trade just items if you want it would be better to not allow pokemon to trade holding items exept for evolution stuff etc. but i guess i should say goodbuy to my choice band :)- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 Good Idea but as @Lugario said In general would be great..- TRADES
Hello, Yes, items a Pokémon is holding transfer along with it in a trade, as long as the item itself is tradable. Mega Stones and Z-Crystals are not tradable, so they won't transfer even if held. If a held item slips through, You can try asking the trade partner directly if they can return it.- TRADES
i just sold a pokemon having a choice band on it ( forgot to remove it ) did the item get traded too? also if the pokemon hold a mega stone or a z move would it be traded too? - Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟