Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Electress started following Shiny Abra
  3. Poles1469 joined the community
  4. Today

  5. Shynixxx joined the community
  6. Torbee started following PvP poke bundle 24h
  7. R4yl3igh91 joined the community
  8. : Hello PRO Team! I am a huge fan of Pokémon and I really love this game. I would like to share two suggestions that I think would make the game even better: 1 - New Fainting Visual Effect: It would be very cool if, when a Pokémon faints (loses all HP) during a battle, a visual effect appeared on the screen showing a hand holding a Poké Ball with a red ray coming out of it. This would look awesome and give a very clear sign that the Pokémon has fainted. 2 - Custom Starting Region Option: It would be great if, during character creation, players could choose their starting region. For example, a button on the UI to select which region they want to begin in. Then, when they visit Professor Oak, the laboratory would present the 3 starter Pokémon corresponding to the chosen region instead of just Kanto's starters. Thank you for all your hard work on this amazi ng MMO!
  9. Kyennen joined the community
  10. Ferpokepoke joined the community
  11. Dear PRO team, I just realized that I released by accident my poke with ID: 93261210. It's a lvl 100 Dugtrio in Gold Server. Could you pls assist me? Thank you in advance for your support.
  12. Poketeusdex joined the community
  13. Weepiestend49 joined the community
  14. Vinevine1 joined the community
  15. Age: 30 From: TH Favourite thing: Hunting, Fishing contest Favourite Pokemon: Togekiss discord: kkkppp
  16. Intulectual joined the community
  17. Thank you for your incredibly fast reply @Auroraveil and, on top of that, for solving the issue while at it. I want to emphasize that I am fairly embarassed 😅 Thanks a lot for your help! Best Jinzoooo
  18. Manclubswin joined the community
  19. Hi there @Jinzoooo! Firstly, I'd like to extend an apology for the inconvenience, losing track of things is never enjoyable - let alone Pokemon. Upon investigation based on the information you've provided, I have managed to track down that they were included in a service trade that was conducted at the start of September with Raika. The 4 Pokemon included in that trade, which does include the Rattata and Kabuto are still there. I hope this information finds you well and resolves your issue, though if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask! Warmest regards, Auroraveil
  20. I logged in and am unable to move. I tried an escape rope and I didnt move.
  21. Dear staff, forgive me for I have sinned. I have 'lost' two (that I know of) of my Pokemon: 1 Kabuto (Adamant, Swift Swim, around 28 Speed, around 23 Atk) 2 Alolan-Rattata (Jolly or Adamant. Hustle, iirc 31 Speed and High (like 28) Atk) OT is either Jinzoooo or Alternatezoooo. I can not say for sure. I have lost track of them. Both were probably caught around like 1+ month ago. Could you help me find them, please? Because they are not with the people I traded some of my mons to to EV train/level them, and I am out of ideas. Best Jinzoooo
  22. @Shadowgon @Princekashyap @Sendo69 @C1qiqibtw @Kairu @Mitesx21 @Sesosojito @Kaikaishin1990 @Codonhut1dieu @Ram17 https://discord.gg/qBs73D7VrD
  23. Want to know about the first 4 badge kanto . Since nothing specified here. Discord: bobby_771 Ign : blbobby771
  24. Yesterday

  25. 62nd service Thanks @Madhanmanchala for the trust!🤗
  26. The brackets are made. Hopefully you’re all in the tournament server by now. There’s only so much I can do to make sure everyone gets in. If you need any help, I’ll be in the tournament server as well, so just give me a shout. If you’ve signed up and you’re not in the server yet, get in there ASAP. You’ve got 4 days from today to organise and play your first-round game. Good luck everyone.
  27. After six hours the first encounter has just happened. A valentine starly.Let's go.🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛
  28. Boss team lend for 1D + sold 10x Focus Sash, 3x Leftovers & 1x Lagging Tail Tyvm for your order ❤️
  29. Add me in discord - vangogsan#9278
  30. Hi there! As each encounter is a fresh roll on the possibility of getting a form and with forms listed as being rare, it is very common for such encounters to take a long time. Though on some days you can also get lucky and receive many forms in a short amount of time. After all, there is two sides to every coin. Whilst getting unlucky is not a bug, I do personally wish you the best of luck in finding a form and breaking that dry streak. If you need further assistance or have further questions, please do not hesitate to let me know! Warmest regards, Auroraveil

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.