Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Divinegold

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Divinegold

  1. Hello @Hallowglow I can't figure out which daily Hoenn daycare quest your asking whether i have completed but what i done is below: I’ve completed the Kanto, Johto, and Sevii Island 4 Daycare Centers, helping the Pokémon there. After finishing the Hoenn Daycare Center, I went to the desert area to look for the item, but I couldn’t find it. Thanks for sharing the link - I’ll check it and let you know. ~Regards
  2. Hey @Hallowglow I searched the items on the desert area still i cant find can you please guide me with the quest..
  3. Hello @Torbee After the story there is a lot to do some includes: Excavation Sites Excavation Guide Dungeons Dungeons PvP Battles (Make sure to read the rules too ) PvP Quests to catch legends Legends Hunt pokemon or do Bosses. Bosses There are lot of things after story hard to mention all here, though some of them I mentioned above Hope it was helpful.. Goodluck!
  4. No Problem, Goodluck.. Before placing an bid be careful in future..
  5. Hello @Kidneystone If you're okay with transferring your server from Silver to Gold, you can transfer your server and then complete the deal afterward. However, please keep in mind that there is nearly an hour left before the auction ends, so there is a possibility that someone else may place a higher bid. You can transfer your server by going to Dashboard > Server Transfer. Server transfers are free once every 30 days; additional transfers require 100 Coins. You can access the Server Transfer page here: Server Transfer If you don't want to transfer your server, you can report the auction using the Report button and explain the issue in detail. Please keep in mind that the auction still has about an hour remaining, so you may want to consider your options before it ends. Goodluck!
  6. Hello @Vnbodoi You can check the reason for your Trade Ban by going to Dashboard > Infraction History. If you are asked to enter your username and password, please use your IGN (in-game name) and your account password to log in. To make things easier, you can access your Infraction History directly here: Infraction History If you believe the ban was unfair, you can submit an appeal here: Discipline Appeal Goodluck! ~Regards
  7. Hello there, During my daycare leveling services, I frequently train with a full party of six Pokémon in the Trainer Tower. I’ve observed that after certain battles, 1–2 Pokémon fail to gain experience, while the rest of the party does.The battle message still states that all Pokémon gained EXP, but in reality, those specific Pokémon show no increase in their experience bar or level progression. This discrepancy occurs randomly and has been noticed multiple times. Could you kindly investigate this issue and confirm whether it is a bug or an intended mechanic? Thank you for your time. ~Best regards
  8. Hello @Glimoire As stated in the above replys the De-Evolution is not possible. A staff will not offer De-evolution As its told to you in Discord server.. Be careful in future while the evolve window pops up!
  9. Hello again @Dangerv As you said, you’ve done everything correctly. At this point, only a staff can assist you, as I’m just a player like you. Please wait for a staff response when they are available. Depending on their availability, they will look into the issue and assist you. ~Regards
  10. Hello @Dangerv Did you check the TV in your home in Twinleaf Town after interacting with Dawn and Professor Rowan? This is part of the quest progression. Also, the Adamant Orb has three possible locations: two spots in Eterna Forest Cave and the fifth room on the 2F of Old Chateau. Eterna Forest Cave can be accessed using Rock Climb, which can be obtained on Route 207. The entrance to the area containing the Adamant Orb is behind a tree. Use Rock Climb to access the secret passage, then proceed down the stairs. Once inside the cave, you will also need Rock Smash or a Pickaxe to reach the Adamant Orb. The third possible location is Old Chateau 2F, fifth room. The Old Chateau is located in the northern part of Eterna Forest. If you’re still unable to proceed after completing these steps, a CC staff will assist you further here. ~Regards
  11. Hello @Hallowglow I have obtained the medical certificate also healed pokemons from kanto, sevi four islands, jhoto, daycare centers when I went to hoenn she say that message its my first visit to her.. I didnt try again since i had pokemon for daycare services, Will do after i complete them..Sorry.. Looking for a solution ~Regards
  12. Hello, Please try lowering the sound or try downloading 32-bit client and trying again..
  13. Hello @Zarachi After the new client was released, everything has been working perfectly! Soon after I reported the issue here, an announcement was made on Discord stating that the problem had been fixed and that a new client was available. I updated to the new client, and everything is working fine now. Apologies i reached too quickly about the issue.. Thank you very much for your support, time, and quick assistance! I really appreciate it. ~ Kind Regards,
  14. Hello, When I enter the Trainer Tower, a Pokémon or NPC blocks my path, preventing me from reaching the trainers. Occasionally, I also get logged out. Could you please help me fix this issue? i have pokemon to train my client gave me.. Thank you! Divinegold
  15. Hello there, I started with doctor quest while visiting daycare centers region wise I went to hoenn daycare but cant proceed further she says to come later but its my first visit she didn't ask for a medicine item at all.. What to do next? Its my first time visit there but why she say any bug? Looking for a solution
  16. +1 but price may be little low
  17. Hello will be applyed in other account .
  18. Hello @Royaltiz A staff member will assist you here. In the meantime, if you encounter any quest-related bugs in the future, you can report them in the official forum section: PRO Forum – NPC Scripting Bugs Alternatively, you can use the PRO Discord #bug-report channel for quicker reporting. I’m just sharing this as a fellow player to guide you toward the right place — not as staff. Regards, DivineGold
  19. Hello, I do recommend the guild Trailblaze, We help players with pvp, pve, and all sort of thing about PRO here is the link: Trailblaze Regards, DivineGold
  20. Hello, I do recommend the guild Trailblaze, We focus on pve for now, but also guide on pvp, and all sort of thing about PRO here is the link: Trailblaze Regards, DivineGold
  21. Hello, I do recommend the guild Trailblaze, We help the newbies with pvp, pve, and all sort of thing about PRO here is the link: Trailblaze Regards, DivineGold
  22. Hello @Epithet Hope i am correct, If not please guide him. Regards DivineGold
  23. Hello @Ayroo I have a confusion regarding it. The Cryogonal doesnt show the water symbol there (below:) it means in water it cant be obtained right? You tried and got it confirmed by surff but it confuses the players too. Or we can see like this only if they are possible in the rod if this symbols not there it can be encountered by surff too? Looking for a reply Regards, DivineGOld

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.