New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Bitterblade
-
A Question about Essence Cultist Npc Asking "Rare Pokemon From This Island" for the Dark Star forms Quest
Good day @Xouman As this thread has been resolved and there appear to be no further questions, I will be closing this thread. If there are further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
[ Questions / Doubts ]
Good day @Byuvyen As the information in my original response has deprecated, I will provide updated information. The allotted time to hunt has been reduced from 24 hours to 12 hours. In order to gain access to the Haunted Depths, your team needs to be in the top 50%. With this updated information, I will now be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Didnt get any rerrol ticket
Good day @Rohan2kl I hope the previously information reached you with ease. As there is nothing further to assist with regarding this quest, I will be closing this thread now. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Cannot Proceed to Dragon's Den B1F
Good day @Zangooses According to our database, you have gained access to the Black Medallion Club. With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Não consigo enfrentai o Mayor Vlad .
Good day @Jpjean10 Are you still having issues with this quest? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
cant make the lugia xd001 quest
Good day @Spa8as21 According to our database, you have completed the Baby DX001 quest. Well done! With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Dont have reward from Suspicious Bot after win 40 round
Good day @Namanh I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I do not bring good news. Due to lack of evidence that you completed the 40th battle with Suspicious Bot, we are unable to give you a Nature Reroll ticket. I am deeply sorry for this and understand this is not the response you were hoping for. As there is nothing I can further do regarding this thread, I will be closing this now. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
HALLOWEEN EVENT 2025 | DARKRAI QUEST
Good day @Stepbro0 Are you still experiencing issue with this quest? If so, please let me know. Also what player name are these issues occurring on? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lake trio quest help
Good day @Azulax According to our database, you have completed the Lake Trio Quest and caught a corresponding Pokemon. Well done! I thank you again for your patience while we resolved this issue and as always if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. I will now be closing this thread. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lake trio quest help
Good day @Jayox1994 According to our database, you have caught one of the Lake Trio Pokemon. Well done! With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. Once again, thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lake trio quest help
Good day @Satwe According to our database, you have caught the Lake Trio Pokemon Azelf. Well done! I am glad that we were able to get this issue sorted out and you were able to progress. @Yuukiyu According to our database, you have not caught the Lake Trio Legendary Pokemon. If you have issues regarding this please feel free to make a new thread. With that being sad, I will be closing this thread now. If there are future questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lake guardians quest
Good day @Noelooo This thread has been inactive for quite a while, so we’ll be closing it to keep the section tidy and up to date. If you decide to come back in the future and need support again, you are more than welcome to create a new thread at that time Please be sure to include all relevant details and any updates to your situation. Thanks for understanding, and we wish you all the best moving forward. Regards, Bitterblade
-
REUP BUG BABY LUGIA REROLL
Good day @Hoangle1 You have been restored 1 IV-Reroll ticket and 1 Baby Lugia Reroll Ticket has been removed. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. I will now be locking this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
i cant find all my pokeballs in the bag
Good day @Adamwaleed54yt It's no problem at all, I am glad to hear that it has been sorted out. I will be closing this thread now. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Possbile bug with lake trio quest
Good day @101mmbr This is excellent news, thank you for reporting this to me. With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
i cant find all my pokeballs in the bag
Good day @Adamwaleed54yt I apologize for this inconvenience. According to our database, you currently have 86 Pokeballs. Could you provide me a screenshot of your inventory with the filter "Ball"? I look forward to hearing your response. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Possbile bug with lake trio quest
Good day @101mmbr Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. Can you try speaking with Professor Rowan, progressing the quest, and reporting to me if you were able to acquire the orbs / complete the quest? I look forward to hearing of your success. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lustrous Orb is not where it should be.
Good day @Caiomenezes This is fantastic news! I am glad that you are now able to progress the Lake Trio Quest. Once again, thank you for you patience while we sorted this issue out. I will now be closing this thread. If you run into any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Pokemon Revolution Online has been crashing since I got in Saffari Zone
Good day @Animalplay That is great news. With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Ash Ketchum Bug Starter Bug?
Good day @Rickman108 I apologize for the delay, that is great news! Thank you for letting me know. I hope you enjoy your adventure in PRO. I will be closing this thread now, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Pokemon Revolution Online has been crashing since I got in Saffari Zone
Good day @Animalplay As @Mavywavy as stated, at the time of these issues, the Silver Server was experiences issues. These issues have since been resolved. Can you confirm that you are able to properly play now? Regards, Bitterblade
-
REUP BUG BABY LUGIA REROLL
Good day @Hoangle1 I am deeply sorry for the delay in response in your original thread. I am looking into this and will let you know of any updates. I thank you for your patience. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lake trio quest help
Good day @Satwe and @Yuukiyu Thank you again for you patience. Could you both try to start the quest by talking to Professor Rowan and then progressing the quest and let me know if you were able to make it past acquiring the orbs and completing the quest? I look forward to hearing of your success. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Solved
Good day @Alucardarren You will need to use the Mysterious Candy on Riolu rather than having him hold it. As this issue has been sorted out, I will now be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lustrous Orb is not where it should be.
Good day @Caiomenezes Thank you for you patience while we have been working through this issue. Could you try talking to Professor Rowan and letting me know if you are able to progress and get the orbs. I look forward to hearing of your success. Regards, Bitterblade
