New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Dajana3
-
Calany & Vaidat's Pokemart (Week 2 - 07.07.2018 - New Pokes ft. Godly Chespin)
sorry im wrong.
-
Calany & Vaidat's Pokemart (Week 2 - 07.07.2018 - New Pokes ft. Godly Chespin)
untrained 2 insta
-
Arena Trap. Yes or No.
vote: NO Reason : So hard to beat without specific pokemon . As we can see in the role of dugtrio as a stall, it easily eliminated threathening stallbreakers such as tyranitar and heatran. it easily allows a number of teams to overcome. so unhealthy to the game as it removes the ability to switch that makes playing around a pokemon that are vulnerable to an arena trap user far more difficult. rating: 300+
-
Team Preview - Yes or no?
vote : yes reason : to help immensely with guessing sets of unpredictable Pokemon. you're in a better position if you know what your opponent has coming. current rating : 300+
-
10TH OFFICIAL LADDER TOURNAMENT
Player name: DAJANA3 Showdown name: Soulqueen Server: Silver Rank on ladder: 19
-
Silver+Gold Server Showdown Tournament
Showdown : soulqueen PRO : dajana3
-
PRO Metronome Tournament
Showdown name : Soulqueen
-
Valentine's Poem Contest
" My love " I love you, please believe it is true I want you, I am meaningless without you Through heavy rain, drought and snow I can withstand every pain, agony and sorrow You captured my heart with a masterball And now I can’t leave you here anymore Because you choose me over them all So, I will give my love in return I can battle all enemies, trainers or foe To show that I’ll never let you go And not even Arceus can break us through Cupid! This is what our love can do You are my Nidoqueen, I am your Nidoking Together, we'd make the perfect and flawless team
-
Request Guide to beat Hannah for casual players
tyranitar with sash or leftovers using dragon dance x2 or x3 moveset would be earthquake, crunch, dd, stone edge plus healing potions. then t-flame gale wings + revives
-
The New Year Fight (DISCORD LINK)
Re: The New Year Fight :D <t>Ingame name : Dajana3<br/> Showdown Name: Dajana3</t>
-
[Red] Chaos Christmas Hunt Event
● PRO name: Dajana3 ● Discord name: Dajana3 #8566 ● Favorite christmas Pokemon: Skitty
-
[RED] TOURNAMENT : Kanto Classic [OVER]
Re: [RED] TOURNAMENT : Kanto Classic [OPEN] [23/48] <t>count me in ^^ i will join</t>
-
♥ArielggShop♥ [PVP/SHINY] 30/12 Update!
Re: ♥ArielggShop♥ [Trained/UnTrained] <t>arcanine sold?</t>
-
List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle
i suggest gothitelle should be banned because for me it is just like a delayed ohko for blissey and some pokes
