New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Shaolan
-
Update Logs
Changelog 12.11.2019: Coded Shift Gear Coded Aurora Veil. Coded Expert Belt. Coded Tailwind. Safari time adapts to your total time. With an active ticket, you will not be kicked after 20 minutes. Coded a few abilities and moves for future updates
-
FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST
The Fail Ability/Nature Contest ended! Congratulations to the winners! SILVER Nico360 - Halloween Ralts GOLD Gybsgm - Togepi
-
FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST
Hey @miraxed , There was indeed a bug. Please submit your togepi again
-
FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST
@PopInSmoke Yeah, you can't submit it then since it's still useable as Gardevoir.
-
FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST
The first week of Fail Ability/Nature Contest ended! Congratulations to the winners! SILVER Snormaxxx - Froakie (ID: 40042409) GOLD Pocalist - Froakie (ID: 30135059) The last contest started now!
-
[Need help] Volcanion mount is not tradable now, but tradeable before
Hey @SinLight, I transferred your Volcanion mount from GodLightYagami to your account. Have a nice day!
-
FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST
Always been like that. Yeah, was pretty close.
-
FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST
You will get 10% more points for a shiny or Halloween form pokemon
-
Suggestion for a New Tool: A Rock Climb Tool
Hey @Cgar143 , We already added a Rock Climb Tool to the latest client. It's not fully coded but I guess we will add it in the next 1-3 weeks to the coin shop. Nevermind, It's already coded. I will add it to the coin shop.
-
CONNECTION LOST EVERY FEW MINUTES
Hey @zsq123 , Which Operating System do you use? Where are you from? What's your main server? I assume you have routing Issues with one of our load balancers. Press F2 during the login screen and type connect 185.83.214.111:800 or connect 185.217.92.12:800 as in the screenshot below. I hope any of these commands help you.
-
BUG client , impossible to launch
Glad to hear! Have a nice day and good luck!
-
account is unplayable
Hey @Aciidburn I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Seems like you picked the red server as your main server during the merge. I merged your account again but now with your blue server account as main server. Your account should be fine now. Have a nice day!
-
BUG client , impossible to launch
Hey @Winni93, We updated your game to the latest version of Unity. To fix it you have to start the client with the parameters -force-glcore as in the screenshot below. Have a nice day
-
I can't login after register
No problem. Have a nice day and good luck!
-
I can't login after register
Hey @Gabrielix , We removed Email activation since quite a while. Did you try out to reset the password yet? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forgot-password
-
Update Logs
Changelog 22.10.2019: Website changelog: The website should work properly even with Edge now. The Registration should be fine now with mobile devices. The website size was reduced by 50% to improve loading speed.
-
Unable to purchase coins
Hey @BUDDHAMAN , What browser do you use?
-
[Tool] PRO BetterFarm (Encounter Statistic)
Since the developer disappeared, I updated the betterfarm tool for the latest client version (Anniversary Edition).
-
Notch
We improved PRO for notch devices with the last client update.
-
⚜️ Money Loss Cap ⚜️
Thank you for your suggestion, @Chris I added a 50k money cap in our latest test server build. Feel free to test it on our test server. You have to wait a few days before we upload my build on gold and silver.
-
Notch
Hey @IlijasTheKing, Thank you for your suggestion. I will look for a notch solution for PRO.
-
PVP money loss
Hey @ShadyShiftry , [uSER=2096018]@MisterAvocado[/uSER] , @CheefSweetLeef , @Kombu , @c0mp , @kuu234 , @Mikami / @Combux Thank you for your patience. It took some days to verify everything. I refunded your money.
-
LENDING: Bug/3rd party app.
Hey @Ta7esh , @Zeina666 and @nest1e , I'm truly sorry. I will look into this bug meanwhile you can post your lending bug/trade here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/report-center.39/. A Trade Moderator will look into your case and will reverse your trade.
-
Bms bug
Hey @Coldplay , We had many server maintenances and outages as usual this month. That's why we decided to give everyone 3 days bms who activated a bms this month.
-
Bms bug
Hello @TheOdd0ne I'm truly sorry. I found a bug in my query. I extended the bms again for everyone who was affected by this bug. Thank you for your report! Have a nice day!
