Megas will help raise the demand of CC's

Mexicannoob

fcfef9d3aaac25aa848b771628280233.png

The value of coin cases are slowly recovering from their horrible 200k value (silver server) , but its still bad at 250k/300k value.

We don't know when will megas come to PRO or how its going to be when Megas do come like what will the requirements be to get a Mega stone?

so I suggest that when they do come, to have the option to buy a certain mega stone for 1 coin capsule

that will for sure raise the demand and value of the coin case.

and can for sure boost the buying of Coin Caps with real cash and there for assist PRO with the extra collected money from players

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly suggest to not introduce megas in the game, neither z-moves.

Imo, this things ruined the game.

In a more subjective way, I must say that I don't think that ccs will rise in price for a long time. Maybe some people will force it up around ~50k, but when the hype ends, it will drop back again to ~200k.

Edited by ZetLocrito95
  • Like 1

I simply doubt megas will change the popularity if the game somehow.

Megas will ruin pvp.

Plus I don't think that someone that joined the game a week ago has an idea of the popularity of the game, or has even tried the game in all it's different aspects.

I simply doubt megas will change the popularity if the game somehow.

Megas will ruin pvp.

Plus I don't think that someone that joined the game a week ago has an idea of the popularity of the game, or has even tried the game in all it's different aspects.

They are tons of players who will not agree to what you are saying.

Anyways, Im making a suggestion about a possible way to get the Mega stones so staff can consider it. you should maybe post your personal opinion elsewhere as it's off-topic

fcfef9d3aaac25aa848b771628280233.png

The value of coin cases are slowly recovering from their horrible 200k value (silver server) , but its still bad at 250k/300k value.

We don't know when will megas come to PRO or how its going to be when Megas do come like what will the requirements be to get a Mega stone?

so I suggest that when they do come, to have the option to buy a certain mega stone for 1 coin capsule

that will for sure raise the demand and value of the coin case.

and can for sure boost the buying of Coin Caps with real cash and there for assist PRO with the extra collected money from players

Coins capsules are cheap as hell now because lately we had some issues, in my opinion, that made CC drop alot:

1st: After the Shinies that Red/Nikola spawnned and sold to delete cash from ther servers, cutted alot our economy. Since that moment economy died.

2nd: I know u have a community of many members, but having one player with 100m+ even 50m+ is like stalled cash. U, and some other ppl are always on the market, and have a monopoly, that is my point of view. If most of the cash is in 1 community/ 1 player itself, and he dont spend it, economy will always fall. Most ppl have 500k - 2m ..

So to even if they put 1CC for a mega stone, i think it wont matter that much

anyway this is my opinion ^o ily :*

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Envy is right in it, price on economy depends a lot of the amount of money in the economy. So you can increase the demand of CC, the price will not raise in all cases. 2 reasons for this : CC price depends on price on the economy, and CC can generated without taking part of the market (i mean, you just have to buy CC with real money if you want it, you literally create an item without using resources from the economy).

The shinies generated by Staff is one reason why the price dropped a lot, if i remember well it was 200m deleted from Red Server at this time. 200m seems nothing when you look the sum of money of all players, the top 25 Guild on Red had 2,4g if i remember well. So, 200m seems not even 10%. But in fact, the price in the market depends of the money in the economy, the money savings by players is not really in the economy, it's supposed to come back one day, but actually it's not; so the 200m are way more than 10% in practice, i don't have the real number so i can't say more about the real impact.

And it's the same with all the players that saves money but never use it, their money is not really in the economy, it's supposed to come back to economy one day, or not... in the case of not, of course the price drops a lot. 100-150m seems nothing, but on the every day economy it's a lot, i am sure if one player decides to use 100m to buy some item/pkm on the market, the price on the market will raise by 10-20% easy.

If players has only 200k to buy CC, you can increase the demands, they will still have 200k to buy it, so the price doesn't raise. Savings money to use it in a big PKM (shiny, epic, etc.) is a good idea. Savings money to stock money is not, it just destroys his own market :x

For real, some players on PRO have a lot of PKM in their account, if one day they decide to sell all their PKM even at lower price than the market just to stock money and stop to play, they can literally destroy PRO economy :x The price on market will not have time to adapt itself between the first and the last PKM the player will sell. When the players will realize money has gone, it will be too late, and at that time the price will be very very low. If someone want to sell a Shiny Starter Epic for PVP, if the active player with the more money has 2m, the first guy can't sell his PKM for more than 2m xD

In the begining of PRO, players knew their PKM had more value that the price on the economy, so they used at this time CC and RC to do their trade, they couldn't sell for pokedollars because there were not enough pokedollars on the economy, it was just a temporary step the time players generate money with ingame quest or Crrulean Cave. But today, nobody want to farm money in Cerulean Cave, no motivation for it.

Edited by Kaminokage

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Coins capsules are cheap as hell now because lately we had some issues, in my opinion, that made CC drop alot:

1st: After the Shinies that Red/Nikola spawnned and sold to delete cash from ther servers, cutted alot our economy. Since that moment economy died.

2nd: I know u have a community of many members, but having one player with 100m+ even 50m+ is like stalled cash. U, and some other ppl are always on the market, and have a monopoly, that is my point of view. If most of the cash is in 1 community/ 1 player itself, and he dont spend it, economy will always fall. Most ppl have 500k - 2m ..

So to even if they put 1CC for a mega stone, i think it wont matter that much

anyway this is my opinion ^o ily :*

Envy is right in it, price on economy depends a lot of the amount of money in the economy. So you can increase the demand of CC, the price will not raise in all cases. 2 reasons for this : CC price depends on price on the economy, and CC can generated without taking part of the market (i mean, you just have to buy CC with real money if you want it, you literally create an item without using resources from the economy).

The shinies generated by Staff is one reason why the price dropped a lot, if i remember well it was 200m deleted from Red Server at this time. 200m seems nothing when you look the sum of money of all players, the top 25 Guild on Red had 2,4g if i remember well. So, 200m seems not even 10%. But in fact, the price in the market depends of the money in the economy, the money savings by players is not really in the economy, it's supposed to come back one day, but actually it's not; so the 200m are way more than 10% in practice, i don't have the real number so i can't say more about the real impact.

And it's the same with all the players that saves money but never use it, their money is not really in the economy, it's supposed to come back to economy one day, or not... in the case of not, of course the price drops a lot. 100-150m seems nothing, but on the every day economy it's a lot, i am sure if one player decides to use 100m to buy some item/pkm on the market, the price on the market will raise by 10-20% easy.

If players has only 200k to buy CC, you can increase the demands, they will still have 200k to buy it, so the price doesn't raise. Savings money to use it in a big PKM (shiny, epic, etc.) is a good idea. Savings money to stock money is not, it just destroys his own market :x

For real, some players on PRO have a lot of PKM in their account, if one day they decide to sell all their PKM even at lower price than the market just to stock money and stop to play, they can literally destroy PRO economy :x The price on market will not have time to adapt itself between the first and the last PKM the player will sell. When the players will realize money has gone, it will be too late, and at that time the price will be very very low. If someone want to sell a Shiny Starter Epic for PVP, if the active player with the more money has 2m, the first guy can't sell his PKM for more than 2m xD

In the begining of PRO, players knew their PKM had more value that the price on the economy, so they used at this time CC and RC to do their trade, they couldn't sell for pokedollars because there were not enough pokedollars on the economy, it was just a temporary step the time players generate money with ingame quest or Crrulean Cave. But today, nobody want to farm money in Cerulean Cave, no motivation for it.

I strongly believe in Supply and Demand.

the demand for Coin Cases is not High and the supplies are high, therefor the prices for CC are low. but I do notice they are getting better compared to when they worth 200k or even a bit less.

If Wally do code the Megas, and do take this suggestion in. The demand for CC will blow out! you will need 100 coins to get a Mega for the Pokemon you want, and then when players start to see how much demand for CC there is , the value of CC will raise, people will start paying 300k for it asap, then 350k, and eventually 400k+ because they will be a strong demand for them and the supply will be low. and players will now have more reasons to buy with real cash, and that cash goes to PRO to support the game. this is what i strongly believe it will happen.

now for the issue of players stalling cash, I agree 100% and I indeed know its an issue for the economy. what can you guys suggest about that? we are not the only ones doing it, if you ask wally to show the money ladder you will see some players already hit 100m . and some with 50m+ etc, what do you suggest we can do ?

I strongly believe in Supply and Demand.

the demand for Coin Cases is not High and the supplies are high, therefor the prices for CC are low. but I do notice they are getting better compared to when they worth 200k or even a bit less.

If Wally do code the Megas, and do take this suggestion in. The demand for CC will blow out! you will need 100 coins to get a Mega for the Pokemon you want, and then when players start to see how much demand for CC there is , the value of CC will raise, people will start paying 300k for it asap, then 350k, and eventually 400k+ because they will be a strong demand for them and the supply will be low. and players will now have more reasons to buy with real cash, and that cash goes to PRO to support the game. this is what i strongly believe it will happen.

now for the issue of players stalling cash, I agree 100% and I indeed know its an issue for the economy. what can you guys suggest about that? we are not the only ones doing it, if you ask wally to show the money ladder you will see some players already hit 100m . and some with 50m+ etc, what do you suggest we can do ?

Tbh not about what you, and many others have to do. Since most of the ppl with tons of cash, already have most of what they desire, its about what Staff should improve, and maybe do something like before, Spawn Shinies, sell them. but with the price they gather, instead sinking it, do something for the whole community. This is one if my suggestions :D

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

I dont think megas will raise the price for cc. Idk how they will add mega stones and how u can get them (pvp coins events etc.)

But i have the same problem (more than 50cc atm) but we have to live with the amount of prices atm.