Users with Membership gain double EV from fought Pokemon.

Piine

Would this be a good addition to the list of goodies for Membership  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would this be a good addition to the list of goodies for Membership

Hello,

While EV Training, I have noticed that, while it's an incentive to bond with your Pokemon, I still don't see why EV Training is such a massive pan.

So I got thinking, why does Membership only gives double EXP and a higher boost of money gain, yet EVs are treated the same. Shouldn't users with memberships in the first place are suppose to gain an faster general experience compared to a user who doesn't have one.

So the idea is, why not double the EV gained by Pokemon when defeated by two when you have a Membership active. It can also stack with Macho Brace which would expedite EV Training.

I do know that this is somewhat a controversial change, so I left a poll in regards for support of the idea.

Thank you, and feel free to express your opinion below.

NOTE : Keep in mind this is just an incentive. Before you claim pay2win, keep in mind users can buy Membership Medallions with IN-GAME CURRENCY. So it's not pay2win, it's more of a helpful tool for regular players to not have to sit for hours EV training their Pokemon. With this chance, EV training will still take a bit, but not as long as without this suggestion.

Edited by Piine
  • Like 2

I think it would be a fair treatment to give MS users a double EV gain. It might be slightly overpowered for the Pokemon's growth but I don't see the problem since higher money and exp gain are already implemented together with the Membership. Even if this might cause some people to be upset, I think this idea has some logic into it.

+1.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

You can have this with drastically nerfed EV spots or keep it the way it is now, choose wisely. I improved EV spots already by a TON to make this not an "annoying" part of the game anymore and the specific EV items are not in the game for the same reason.

I feel like they would say "then game is too easy/life isn't meant to be easy" and nerf ev train areas if they accept this.

Correct.

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The EV training is actually pretty good compared to before. Now, the Safari Effort Wald gives 6 EV per PKM (with Macho Brace). I have to remind it's possible to EV train 2 PKM in same time by switching the PKM.

So, i will explain what i do to train my PKM. When i have around 20 PKM to train :

• Go to Cerulean Cave, and train the PKM lv 60 (you need to have good level to tank damages for the next part).
  • Remove the useless EV with berries.
  • Take 6 Macho Brace and 6 PKM with same EV to train.
  • Take the Safari Pass 24 hours for 50k.
  • Go in the right Area for EV, and when you fight a Wild PKM, you switch your PKM one by one (the 6 PKM will gain 6 EV each for each fight).
  • Enjoy because easy game.

With some Fresh Water (just some because you are lv 60), you can do 700 EV per run of Safari. It's even possible to do more.

This method needs to have Berries to remove EV (not very hard to find, around 2 berries per PKM), some Fresh Water or Sitrus Berries (not very hard to find), 6 Macho Brace (i have more than 20 Macho Brace with the Digs Spots xD), PKM with same EV to train (it's why i wait around 20 PKM to train before doing it), and a free day to have the time to do it.

In final, for 1 Safari Pass, it usually takes me 5 hours to EV train 20 PKM. 510*20/700/3 = 4,85 hours.

However, this method is hard for ATK and HP because of Victreebel and Lickilicky : Victreebel (he learn Wrap at lv 13 and spawns lv 15-19) , same for Lickilicky (learn Wrap lv 15).

I posted here : https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/pok%C3%A9mon-spawn-related-suggestions-feedback-requests.97809/page-33#post-612977

Because of this, I do "only" 550 EV ATK per run, and for HP didn't check exactly, but a little more.

With this suggestion, it makes this method even stronger, can be able to do 1400 EV per run of Safari. For 5 hours, it might be possible to EV train 40 PKM. The EV training would become very very easy compared to the difficulty to collect 40 PKM to train.

Edited by Kaminokage
  • Like 1

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

No matter how good you make EV training. After you Ev trained 100 Pokémon it is always boring, no matter how long it needs. Any help to speed up this process is welcome and I like the idea.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Pay to Win.

Please don't think only about yourself.

If you don't use real monney for to buy your MS that's good for you but keep in mind the MS that you bought with your pokedollars coming from real monney of players, it's not your monney but it's mine that's why you don't care and you don't thought it's Pay to Win.

If players don't use their real monney you can't find your MS. Reflect about that.

Be more clever next time, I don't know why I have to explain how players obtain MS all players know it is obviously with their real monney.

Thanks for your suggestion for more Pay to Win than before but we don't need that.

Edited by Kirokyu

Pay to Win.

Please don't think only about yourself.

If you don't use real monney for to buy your MS that's good for you but keep in mind the MS that you bought with your pokedollars coming from real monney of players, it's not your monney but it's mine that's why you don't care and you don't thought it's Pay to Win.

If players don't use their real monney you can't find your MS. Reflect about that.

Be more clever next time, I don't know why I have to explain how players obtain MS all players know it is obviously with their real monney.

Thanks for your suggestion for more Pay to Win than before but we don't need that.

Did you read what he wrote at all? Do you have any knowledge about the game at all? It's really easy to get your hands on MS through trade chat and if you're lucky (unless they changed the MS boss rewards) you can get it for free after beating a boss. They're not expensive either. I don't agree with this idea anyway but lmfao

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Please keep this discussion civil, any rule breaking comments will be deleted and you will be punished accordingly.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.