New here need help lol

Hey everyone i downloaded this about a month ago haven't played much bc of work etc but when i try to play it says its out dated and needs update were do i go for this bc I really do love this game lol i play on Android. Thank you hope we can all be friend's

Hey P0keMaster1993 and welcome to PRO! :)

Updating your client is easy. In order to update your PRO version you have to delete all current PRO files first. After that, go to our download page and download the new version.

We have a auto updater but unfortunately only for Windows user for now.

If you have any further questions, feel always free to ask in our General Support forum. We also have a Discord server for communication and quick help and also a Guide section for almost any quest in PRO.

Enjoy your stay! ^^

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Welcome to PRO! I think Xylos has stated enough to answer your questions, but I hope you enjoy the game!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Welcome :)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Wellllllllcome :)

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.