Easter Event Feedback

Magicguard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be?

I think the variety of Easter mounts should be increased or any other Easter specific item (clothes) should be added which can be bought in exchange of Easter tokens.

• What was your favorite part of the event?

The LC cup was my favorite part of the event, but the LC boss reward was not as much as my expectation because it was hard beating him but the rewards weren't so cool.

• What was your least favorite part of the event?

The event quest to capture shaymin was somewhat long and tiresome, and the respawning of the grimers in suzuka tower and cave were a bit annoying to me.

• What can we do to make the event better for next year?

I think adding more cosmetics, clothes and easter specific mounts and making the quest a bit easier and adding good rewards from the LC boss(like rare candies, master ball etc) would make the event more glorious next year.

• Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

The respawning of the grimers according to me should be removed from the quest.

I think the quest and the entire event as a whole was wonderful and it lasted so long which was even better (as i could get more Easter tokens). Hope next year we would enjoy another awesome Easter event. I want to thank every staff member who have given their tiresome sweats in making this event. Thank you :)

• Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

The respawning of the grimers according to me should be removed from the quest.

Agree with this, it was a terrible idea because there's no way you can figure out how to get to all of the Grimer's locations in one go with all those holes along the way, and unless you have someone with you in the game who already finished the quest and willing to act as the guide, you will not reach the Muk in time, especially if you use youtube video as a guide instead. Having to flip between youtube and the game takes a lot of time, even when playing in PC. As a result, I believe many players have to go back at least once, and cannot get the Shiny Gracidea, getting a Black Gracidea instead.

The whole thing with Kyurem Quest's Reroll Ticket or Easter Shaymin Quest's Shiny Gracidea in particular, is something I would like to see NOT being repeated again. The idea of such reward is fine, a great idea even, but the requirement for it being a completely perfect playthrough is a bad idea, since there's too many variable that would make most players' playthrough of the quest be not perfect. I already missed the Reroll Ticket from the Kyurem Quest, and now I missed the Shiny Gracidea as well. In my opinion, the requirement should allow some wiggle room, like for example, you are allowed to lose in the quest just once, or you are allowed having to redo a part of the quest just once. Basically, doing the quest almost perfectly, 99% instead of 100%, is still valid for the reward. Missing a special reward just because of that 1% is extremely annoying, especially if that 1% is something not under your control, like for example the server/your own connection going out while you are in the middle of an important battle.

The reward was not worth the time spent doing the quest. So I didn't do it. Horrible event didn't even catch an Easter pokemon. Hope we get a better event next time.

It would be more hyped if the events werent so frequent. One event ends then there is 2-3 weeks downtime then another event comes. Too many events ever pro as a whole got kinda boring.

It would prolly be better with new mons. Say t8 mon spawn or something. And new event exclusive clothes would be nice. Not all event have to have event exclusive skins. Whole event everyone be hunting only kinda booring

-I will add more event pokemons and more thing to buy with ET.

-To be honest repel trick of frokie :))

-navigation problem.

-Honestly I want new map and events.

-I dont have any easter basket,some nps are missing.I reported it but no one response.

727883519_spare-me-great-lord(1).gif.816bad8e466b7e259f76e182b8799a16.gif

First I'd like to say that overall I think that the Easter event for 2020 was actually really fun and well done, besides the period of time where the server was crashing for a bit.

David LC boss rework, and rework of some Easter sprites, most desirably Larvesta and Volcarona.

Catching Shaymin and Easter forms of Pokemon.

The David LC Virtuoso boss rework from last year.

Rework the David LC Virtuoso Boss again or revert it, the cool down of 3 days makes it to where you can really only activate hard-mode once an event, and not to mention the fact that unless you want to wait in the LC cup area between resets you have to re-catch your team every time you want to challenge him adding a 1-2 hour grind at least on top of the 3 day wait for cool down every time you want to face him. I could definitely overlook all of these time consuming things if the reward matched the prize.

The significant change from last year is very frustrating, receiving a sync able Easter Togepi would have matched how much work you have to put in just to get it, although i do understand the change economy wise, but this years reward did not match the time commitment. I'm not sure what the chance on Easter Pokemon is for beating him 3 times in a row on hard mode, but I would much rather have grinded for an Easter Pokemon for the period of time, which was 3 days between each win or loss and however long it took me to catch the team I wanted again, that it took me to get that chance, considering I didn't even get an Easter variant. I think its more fair that if there is only a chance for Easter Pokemon, then that chance is shown and it also could be sync able, I would understand if it was guaranteed Easter if you had to choose between sync able or not, but without the guaranteed chance or a significantly more rare Pokemon being offered, I think the David LC boss was the most time consuming and wasteful I have ever done on PRO. Hoping next year is changed or I plan on acting like that part of the event doesn't exist.

If the David LC is not reworked in a more fair way in concerns with the time commitment, then please just remove him.

Also please if a rework of this magnitude is done please allude to it when the next Easter event happens, I would not have been this frustrated or felt this cheated if it was announced that their was this much change. At the end of the day not my game, but just my suggestions from a player that really enjoys this game.

• Like 4