Easter Event Feedback

Magicguard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had kinda fun with it until i beated the shit e4 in breezy falls and got a completly trash pokemon i could catch syncd and way high lvl in gras.

i just oneshoted the lvl 5 trash.

thx for wasting 18h of my life to beat this trash boss for the most trash reward in pro a trash pokemon

thx for wasting my time

• Like 1

• If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be?
      - In little cup. I think add a event poke or shinny when streak win get 10+ J
    • What was your favorite part of the event?
      • The little cup cause it help to practice battling in different pokes.
      • I also love the easter event I love hunting rare pokes, cause I don’t know how to battle. That’s why I only collecting them :D

[*]What was your least favorite part of the event?

- It’s hard to get easter token ! and I hope that easter can buy coin capsule too and other kind of mount J

[*]What can we do to make the event better for next year?

- Make a lottery / spin that need easter token to use spin or lottery :D

[*]Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

- For me none ! cause it’s the user choice if they want to join the quest / event or not :D

[*]

I would put a mini Boss like in the Christmas event. And a Seller of clothes and hats (could be sold bunny costumes). I really enjoyed the daily quests. And of the eggs scattered only by Kanto giving the opportunities of all players to participate. Disliked for some pokemon event form. And the choice of pokemons for the Breezy map (there are many pokemons unrelated to the easter theme that and what bothered me the most) Feebas / Milotic Easter form is very ugly and has no relation to the subject. Larvesta / volcarona are also strange to the theme and did not look pretty. Exeggcute are perfect for thematic more Exeggutor was horrible

Oi . Sou Brasileira acompanho o jogo desde 2016 ^_^ . Sou grande fã do projeto !

Eu realmente amo anime . Pokemon é uma das minhas series favoritas e acompanhei todas temporadas .

Oque mais gosto neste game é que traz muitas dinamicas do anime ^_^ e também a possibilidade de fazer amigos de outras partes do mundo <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Little Cup

Little cup was the weakest area that had the most potential, but I imagine that the systems that would make it cool are just not supported yet, which is understandable.

However, it would have been way nicer to not have to beat the elite 4 in order to take a whole team of level 25s in, and have a move tutor who can teach us higher level moves, like you would be able to use in Little Cup. This has potential, and I'm hungry for more, but it needed work. Not being able to access your box in the LC area was really bad too. So basically, if you went to do the LC content you had to stay there until you absolutely were done with the e4, and leaving would (presumably) make you start from scratch. That felt really bad, so all I did there was the shaymin quest part.

In a perfect world where you guys have infinite resources (and I know you don't, don't worry), a level sync down to 25 in the area would have been cool and solved most of the problems. However, I'm willing to bet that such a system isn't supported yet, and is pretty low on the TODO list, so I understand why it wasn't implemented yet. It would open up so many possibilities for low level such as actually having EV trained mons with their full moveset.

Shaymin

I liked the shaymin quest otherwise, it was jarring for me to have to figure out the giant puzzle of the island but it was satisfying to figure it out. I guess that's the difference between a game that hands you everything and a game that makes you work for a reward. I think I overall liked it, but maybe there could have been more things that showed you whether you were doing the right thing, or whether the things you were doing were actually helping you on the quest. Overall, the idea was still nice. I waited all year to get a shaymin and now I have one and I love it.

The tropius part of the quest I really only figured out with faith that what I was reading from dialogue was correct. I imagine others who had to contend with the same 5% drop chance for two bananas would have probably been wondering after an empty 5th Tropius whether this was actually the correct method.

I really love the Breezy falls. It was awesome. However, I think 3 days cooldown for the boss was frustratingly long. I might not have time to beat on hard now. Especially since you can't leave or you have to rehunt. Which for even a somewhat regular player is time consuming, and many players didn't find out about breezy falls till a little bit later into the event. (either be stuck in there for weeks or have to go back and hunt for a decent bit to get a team to beat the boss again, particularly on hard). I think simply reducing the cooldown would do the trick. Even if that means making it harder to make people need to hunt a little better Pokemon with better IVs (and get a little EV train in).

If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be?

The Dynamics. The event is just there, and thats it.

What was your favorite part of the event?

Getting Shaymin of course.

What was your least favorite part of the event?

One and done. After getting shaymin, if youre not interested in hunting and/or ET items, you can probably not go to breezy anymore.

What can we do to make the event better for next year?

Add more Short Quests, best to keep it short and sweet. Also other uses/buy-able for ETs would be great.

:EasterBulba:

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

Apply to our Guild Genesis/Reborn: Best Guild In Server!