Easter Event Feedback

Magicguard

I am just Salty and Sour after failing to find xmas Eevee three xmas events in a row. I enjoyed hunting the very doable 1/20 halloween forms. But I can no longer commit to hunting event forms that have a lower rate than that. I won't hunt xmas pokemon again or easter pokemon. The chances are too low for that kind of thing to be slapped on tier 8+ pokemon.

The events themselves are awesome, and I love you all for making them. I just feel like Xmas and Easter forms are too exclusive and ridiculously rare that it's a waste of my time to even try.

I steer away from things that aren't realistically human friendly. My opinion is that Event Forms should not be rarer than 1/50. The average player can't be expected to catch 550-1500 tier 8+ pokemon. Only robots, account sharers, or people with inhuman attention spans and 0 responsibilities can devote their lives to finding Event Forms that rare.

Please make event forms more human friendly to hunt for. Halloween and Clone are perfect with 1/20. Even if they are tier 9.5.

I think you get the point. Thank you for reading and thank you for all the work you all do for this Amazing Game. I love PRO. I just hate my self for wasting so much time on event Pokemon I knew I wasn't going to find anyway.

I came here to say exactly this so just to reiterate. Also just from my POV: I have since stopped playing the game because of this mechanic. Please make them rare, but not so much that you have a fanbase that regrets playing the game for something so trivial. That's all, thank you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be?

Smaller maps. They are beautiful, but wow... I still get lost trying to get places and luckily I have the luxury of spending repels to move around. I cannot imagine playing on this maps without repels or mounts.

What was your favorite part of the event?

So far it has been the Little Cup. Of all the quests, it has been the absolute easiest to understand / figure out. It's also a completely new thing added to PRO, similar to the few level 50 bosses during other events.

What was your least favorite part of the event?

Getting lost or stuck in Breezy Path. Again, beautiful map! Just make it less confusing to traverse.

What can we do to make the event better for next year?

Perhaps make event sprites easier to farm. 1/550 seems almost impossible. 1/100 from the Pawniard got me excited because 1% chance to spawn seems casually acceptable. 1/550 is too hardcore, especially considering some of the pokemon are tier 9 and only appear once every 30 minutes.

Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

The map leading the Shaymin was insane! I joke, I understand that replicates the original games. However, the complexity of the Shaymin quest is over the top. Did anyone actually get it without a guide or staff guidance?

E6W75Tu.png

• If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be?

i wish there where more things to buy with ET, after you get the togemount, there is nothing much interessting.

If you put an event in different parts, try to start them "weekly" and try to give ETA´s

• What was your favorite part of the event?

The Map is really beauty, i loved the riddles to, but i wish we get a little more hints next time!

Also cheers up for the Little cup!

• What was your least favorite part of the event?

i didn´t like the Brush quest, but thats just a personal thing i guess. It´s a nice idea though!

• What can we do to make the event better for next year?

New Parts every week, Advertise it more in the Announcement.

• Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

No i liked it realy :)

Improve one facet

Event less long

Favourite part

LC

Least favourite part

Requirements for LC map, (can we please have a toggle xp off and on)

Better next year

More of the same, less time

So terrible must delete

None persisting shards/Easter tokens (please make them carry over years)

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

The breezy shards were really nice, but the late addition of the additional vendors was a bit irritating when they were only vaguely hinted at on the discord. I expect there are more than a few people who would rather have had the 33 rare candies or whatever combination of items they could buy.

The Shaymin quest line. However this was also absolutely terrifying because with the numerous disconnects, I was petrified of a DC mid Shaymin fight, regardless of the existence of the master ball.

The constant disconnects while hunting event special pokemon. This isn't a troll, this on going issue cost me regular Larvesta, a shiny pokemon and put me off farming event pokemon overall. After a while I just gave up farming and didn't bother with the latest Darth Vadar bisharp.

Aside from server stability, I expect the full knowledge of all events and rewards will make the event much smoother, so players will have easier access to all that information.

I wouldn't dislike more breezy shards, but I wasn't ever certain how they worked. If they reset at a certain time on the server, or x amount of hours after I mined them. This could be clearer or I didn't look hard enough. If these shards or Easter tokens were available through more daily quests, that'd also be cool. Perhaps the quests could be included in future token events or even other events offering several rewards. These rewards could be anything from ev-berries and candies, to tokens where enough can be redeemed for an event pokemon of choice, incentivizing doing it daily. So on a 14 week event, perhaps 10 tokens for the pokemon. The scaling on the rewards needs to be boosted, as a tier 8 pokemon farmed for approximately 200 tokens can feel very unrewarding if unlucky on spawn.

A slight increase in the event pokemon spawn rate would be appreciated. I understand that something so desirable has to be kept rare due to the exceptional demand, but given their scarcity, the chance of finding one that isn't just event-special but also useful, was very small. It would certainly be an added incentive to farm harder.

A clear end date, set before the event even begins so players know how much time they have. The event could be extended due to extended maintenance etc,, but otherwise it would be good so people know if they have to rush something or can plan accordingly.

• Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

I'd either like the event to be rolled out all at once, or the staggered release to be clearly timetabled by admin on a masterthread and discord for complete transparancy and player easy. I wasn't particularly excited waiting for sudden releases of more of the event. I completely appreciate the work that goes in to the game but would just prefer to see what was coming when as part of the event.

What can we do to make the event better for next year?

- Change farming for event skins.

1. I am going to echo sentiments here and say that it is time to remove 1/550 event spawns from the game. When I think about this event, the most notable skin i'm going to remember is Pawniard. This is a problem because it's a skin not related to the event. Not only is it the most interesting skin (in my opinion) but it is a tier 8-9 pokemon that has an event skin, is repel-trickable, and is way more manageable to try and get one with a rarity of 1/100. Why would I spend any time farming for a larvesta that is harder to encounter, I can't use a money sink (repel trick) if i want to try and get one, and then has an even higher chance of being event skinned? To quote another user who posted before me, Clones and Halloween mons are better designed. Make them tier 9.5. But make it 1/20. Or make it t8 and make it 1/100. -1/550 is simply too ridiculous for anyone other than those willing to commit hours and hours a day to the game. Again, this comes down to the difference between something being difficult and something being tedious.

No, i think It s time poke stop sharing the same rate. Exegg and larvesta cant be same rate. Same mareep and riolu. Pikachu and charmander. Rate related to rarity.

- Easter clothes, headgear, more mount ...

- I really like the egg hunting, maybe put some baskets in other regions for more easter tokens . The Little Cup E4 was amazing but that would be cool if we can bring more pokemon to beat , so boring to catch and train new poke...

What was your least favorite part of the event?

- Easter form Pokemon, i found them ugly ( except for the kinder very funny)

- Add Easter Clothes ;) and more Eggs Basket

- the master task guy , who give us a Pokemon to hunt with a to low rewards !

-Unfortunately, I can’t do the Artist Daniel Dayli task , so if it’s possible to fix this for next year that whould be great !!

Thanks for Your amazing work, by the way !

width:421px; width="421px&quothttps://i.imgur.com/BQuoi8u.jpg[/img]

To the staff: the event is awesome, keep up the good work! To the folks complaining about 1/550 event skins: they're supposed to be rare! If your luck isn't there, save up money and buy them. You really want every event mon to be easy like 1/20? Then they're all less valuble. Stop whining, please!

-Rewards. I was totally disapointed after full Kanto run (eggs) an geting rewarded with Master Ball. In time of this run I could get 2 for PvP/PvE coins collecting.

Same with ET rewards, peoples who invested their PvP coins for legendary mounts won't be motivated to get toge form mount...

• What was your favorite part of the event>

- Extra legendary in Dex. Still waiting for gen 1 birds :<

- Collecting voices with right order? Seriously, someone figured it out? xd

- Less quests like the one with voices... Impossible to fiugre out for single unit, better rewards... And as someone already mentioned map could be smaller and/or easier to travel across.

- Hidden items/npc as part of quests

Anyway thanks for your work!!

discord: luohan#1745

The event it's quite good, the only problem is the Breezy Falls part: I understand the limitations, but why we have to bring only one pokemon also after defeating the LC League? I can't remain in that map to wait 6 hours for the Boss or to rechallenge again Rin (24 hours cooldown). Also, you can add a box inside the "pokecenter", also a localized one (like in the Bug catching area).

The Little Cup it's very interesting, but it needs improvements.

Breezy Falls, it's an area with good intentions but wrong realized: During a trade, I lost two pokes (sent to pc), and both of us had less than 4 pokes in team, they're already at level 30, so I can't bring them back in Breezy Falls.

More objects, mounts are not enough (or not important at all) for someone, bring some kind of pve tokens sistem where you can exchange them to sync a pokemon would be a nice add.

Again, the Breezy Falls part. The rest was good, but it's near impossible to manage that area without bringing thousands of alts using them as boxes (with the risk to "loose" some pokes in the process). Also, for now, Breezy Falls' Boss is not very desirable, his rewards are not enough compaired to the effort we make to prepaire the battle against him.