PRO's Moderation Discussion

Logan

To add up on the Senrosia situation :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkEaWYNW2QQ&feature=youtu.be

Some of you wanted evidence,here you have it.Translate it if you want.

Illusionister = Senrosia basically explaining he botted and begged somebody not to report him?

You have this kind of people in staff? How do you expect players to trust you?

-Akalli

(I'll sign with this after my posts so you actually know who's behind them.)

Hi, Thanks to the person who wrote in Eltyyy's account.

Let me talk about 2 people.

1. Teerav.

This boy very loved by the community and thanks to it, very overprotected and undervalued. Start a Tournament for its second anniversary of Guild, which was estimated at 2 months of duration; There were going to be 2 Tournaments, one in Gold and one in Silver, the Gold one was canceled because I was the only registered participant and because of that, Teerav told me that he would give me 1 Cc, respect to Silver, participate with Gengarlv100 and many more friends of Silver.

Actually, everything started excellent, he was running the Tournament and was watching the rounds, however, 15 days into the tournament, he started opting for his "Mini events", and the players that we still played in the tournament, leave us aside. reason why, there was no one controlling the games, due to that, the tournament took around 3 months. I fought the semifinal vs Dakivid, losing 2-0 or 2-1, I do not remember. And win the 3rd place playing vs Gengarlv100 2-0. It was assumed that finishing the Tournament Teerav should give us the prizes. I had 3 C.c's.

However, until now, I have spoken to him by Discord, by game, and the only thing he does is IGNORE ME.

And already explained this, I wonder, why this invulnerability to Teerav ?, report this, and nobody gave me a good answer. Show the fraud, and there continues, being a "Person to admire."

2. Senrosia.

I have to admit that I laughed when they referred to "She". Actually, me and Neinarth met in Gold, before this guy was Staff, we used to have a circle of friends in which he was also.

Anyway, I'm nobody to get into the life of the rest, I'm just free to give my opinion.

And my opinion that even in my large number of appeals, is that it is PARTIAL, nowadays it is playing in Gold, next to a Guild "Bloodborn", in which, according to what they show me, many of the boys in the ranks Tall speak badly of my Guild. To himself, there is evidence hanging around Discord servers about Luismaster91, which has always been toxic, always sending Pm's to his rivals and saying nonsense and media.

To which I wonder, Senrosia, partner What happened there ?, Is your Guildmate Why do not you fulfill your role and sanction it ?.

This goes for you brother, you know what you did in the past, and you should accept it.

Maybe now your staff colleagues defend you and say that you are now a Staff that is working in the best way.

However, I return to Luismaster91, are you really doing well? Or are you looking for your own convenience? Or maybe feel superior?

Well, a few days ago we had a discussion on a simple topic, and you boasted that you were more reason than you, STAFF, to be STAFF

I do not want to be removed from your position, but I ask you again for something that only you can achieve and is:

PARTIALITY, shows that your position in Staff has not earned it by burning your friends.

yo why did u guys delete my comment please stop, i want it to be known that teraav scammed people not just in the poke$ ingame curreny but also didnt pay out real money rewards that were in a different tour that mama/destro should have won ? :(

• Like 1

1. Teerav.

This boy very loved by the community and thanks to it, very overprotected and undervalued. Start a Tournament for its second anniversary of Guild, which was estimated at 2 months of duration; There were going to be 2 Tournaments, one in Gold and one in Silver, the Gold one was canceled because I was the only registered participant and because of that, Teerav told me that he would give me 1 Cc, respect to Silver, participate with Gengarlv100 and many more friends of Silver.

Actually, everything started excellent, he was running the Tournament and was watching the rounds, however, 15 days into the tournament, he started opting for his "Mini events", and the players that we still played in the tournament, leave us aside. reason why, there was no one controlling the games, due to that, the tournament took around 3 months. I fought the semifinal vs Dakivid, losing 2-0 or 2-1, I do not remember. And win the 3rd place playing vs Gengarlv100 2-0. It was assumed that finishing the Tournament Teerav should give us the prizes. I had 3 C.c's.

However, until now, I have spoken to him by Discord, by game, and the only thing he does is IGNORE ME.

And already explained this, I wonder, why this invulnerability to Teerav ?, report this, and nobody gave me a good answer. Show the fraud, and there continues, being a "Person to admire."

It was understood that as long as both players agreed to extend their deadline to play it was allowed. This did cause the tournament to drag on very long. And yes, there were times the tournament was delayed due to my lack of attention. But to claim I never sent your rewards is wrong. Please check your mailbox. http://prntscr.com/nyk9gu

E6W75Tu.png

Many players are getting banned for no reason (like me)

So i think you guys should provide better anti-cheat, also staffs should more clear,

when i say show me the proof, I WANT TO SEE THE PROOF, the staffs try to avoid it

If this hurts anyone then sorry, but thats a true.

Edited by S4mlerYT
  • Like 2

To Akalli:Yeah I might said something bad about Mod team and the way Senrosia did perform his duties at the time. We were closest friends, you complained to me about something and we discussed. This discussion was private between 2 friends, you showed to me one even worse face, I ve never seen before. You will never understand how much I trusted you, cause you will never trust someone that much(talking about PRO and not real life).

I could reply with full honesty everything here, but you don't deserve it. You never stop letting down who thought you were friends, well done.

To everyone else: I won't drop my level that much. Already made my mind and will not react neither reply to this post. If you wanted me to be part of this, you would respect what I stated in the starting thread. If you don't respect what I say, it means you don't care about my opinion. You can continue with the rest of the team, I m done here.

Edited by Logan
  • Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

@Theminho

As I said last time on Paradox,I lost pretty much every respect for you when you decided to defend the fact Felix snaked us.

I never let down any of my friends. Never I have snaked my friends. Never I have betrayed my friends.

I trusted you when I asked you to show me the evidence,you refused to protect something clearly,you choose to protect someone that snaked your "close friend" and I honestly I don't be fucking with that.

As I said to you last time in PM,I don't hate you.I even still like you.It's obvious our friendship has run it's course now,and I hope you will be able to forgive me one day.

- Akalli

• Like 4

Yo, im kind of sorry if i gonna be toxic on this post, but thats it. :)

First of all, some impression about staffs like Epiales is literally bullshit, always trying to act like an good staff or somehow, but like wth, from when football topic become sensitive and you get muted because of that as a warning? Makes no sense.

There are really cool staffs like Logan who always acts respective regards to community, and don't keeping himself higher than other, its a really loved staff by community, regarding to other staff (in my point). In my opinion its one of most respected staff i ever saw.

A pretty fun fact is that most of cheating people getting 2nd chance, for example botting, my old friend got banned for this clause, and never has given 2nd chance, when some of other botters, that's is literally liked by an staff member, he gets his chance, and acting like everything is fine.

From my point, more than 50% of staff is bullshit, some of them always powerabusing, and the staff "heads" saying "he will be trained better" like tf. My suggestion is literraly to reform a bunch of staff and start by new beggining. I really hate how most of staff has been selected, "haha i like you, you gunna be a great mod" that's my impression how staffs being selected.

Its one of most worst staff community i ever saw on my life. More looks like a kindergarten, where a kid has given powers and he does everything he wants.

Conclusion:

Act LOYAL to EVERY player from pro community, and not to THE only people who you like because he is HECK COOL.

REFORM most of bullshit staff that doenst deserve his role.

DON'T select staff because you like him and you know him.

CHANGE chat rules in game, they really changed on worst side, new changes(most of em) is unnecessary and is also bullshit.

Thats it, its just only my opinion, and because you dont like it doesn't mean you should insta ban or mute. WOKE up already and look at reality eyes, everything what happens on regards to rules is making more people leaving and leaving.

I know that you were trying to do best thing than you could do. But heck, its bullshit.

SORRY again for my toxicity regards to staff, but other way to show my impressions to them dienst exist for me.

-Dinouuuuuuuuuu

• Like 4