PRO's Moderation Discussion

Logan

I apologise if i hurt any staff member. At this case i have some question :)

Why we should hide our impression about a staff member?

Why we can't say everything we think about some of staff members?

Why should we be scared of staff punishments because we sayng our opinion?

Why staffs don't care about what community thinks when selecting a mod?

Everyone pretty good knows that major problem for pro is moderators,and no one can prove opposite.

Why staff seeks for respect, when they itself don't respect you?

Every conversation that were about staff, always was avoided, that makes you think staff will never changhe(not all).

Some of staff doenst care about players, they are happy of their advantage.

Why can't be everything be good and fair for everyone? Why do you always try to defend a staff when he is hated if community doenst like him?

Why do you seek for suggestions when you ignore them?

Long ago pro was cool and chill place to stay in, now it turned on a place where the staff tryes as much as possible to get advantage upper than basic players. They always hungry for powers. Its really cool that not every staff being like that, and obviously those staff got respected by us.

Really, its time to change, players always fight staff, and because of that some mids insta-mute or ban, they don't try to ask what they dun like. Thanks god Logan is the one of those, who i really saw that does care about community and ask their opinion. Probably there are more staff like them, but personally idk em.

Developer like wally should be also respected, he is the one who bringed to pro new life, if not him pro would be played probably by 100 players or less. Staff like him should be appreciated, but again, some of staffs just ruin all enjoyable things that pro can have.

Sorry again if i hurt anyone. Its my opinion about how the pro goes. Yoy can rarely see justice.

• Like 7

You can't possibly say a lot of this stuff is just not true because I know what I know and you know what you know. You can't say what I know is not true, nor can you say what someone else has mentioned here is not true either. There is definitely some truth and perhaps more than you'd like to admit because you're in a staff position and don't want to overstep. If you weren't in a staff position right now, you'd assumptively had something to say regarding staff but knowing you, would've kept it to yourself.

For example: A month or two back I had a tussle with Logan on discord and he went to my appeal and took words out of it and used it against me in a DM. No matter the incident/situation, he should not have done that, at all. That was breaking a rule:

4. Sharing your appeal outside of the appeal center may result in the instant denial of your appeal. Staff will never share your appeal so neither should you.

And yet he used direct words from my appeal. Now, is that just not true or?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you got straight to the point, allow me that same courtesy.

The recruitment system is not working. Let's use Blaze Guild as an example. How many PRO staff have been recruited and invited from that guild into staff? How many members of guilds were made a staff and if you could make a list and present that i'd be happy. There is unity guild who had members of staff, there is reborn guild who now has two devs that were previously banned. I can go on and on. But this system of taking guild members because you know them either personally or as a friend and therefore vouch for them, needs to stop immediately.

I know two members of staff that to a point, harassed me in all chat because my Azelf was careful natured and I made a general complaint post and raged there. Those two came to all chat in their normal player accounts and harassed me and mocked me for it and another member which I only found out yesterday was a former staff, was also helping them. All three of them were in a guild.

I can say I want those two removed as staff but then that'd look like as if I don't like them. But one thing is clear, there are corrupt staff right now in PRO and the current staff do not like to read about it, instead were are told to remain silent or we'll be sanctioned. You can choose to believe me or not. But I know my truth.

This isn't an assault on any staff member but some form of action needs to be taken.

• Like 7

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

This is literally your word against mine,just because you refuse to release evidence.Why would,I,trust a staff member,that belongs to a biased staff team? If TR3Y appealed the ban,what kind of answer would he receive?

"Sorry we can't show you the evidence but we assure you your ban is deserved. You gotta believe us though."

Why would my friend TR3Y believe a staff team that treated him wrongly,why would he not believe this is just another attempt to get rid of him?

Anyone can see this is retarded and shouldn't be a thing. If you hold evidence towards a ban,then the person concerned should obviously know about it or that evidence should obviously not be taken as a valide one.

You see Felix? You already make no sense.

Anyway this will just go in circles because you're clearly unable to make any sense.It's quite funny,never thought I would be writting this at you,never thought you would actually become a retard.You should go take care of your brain,seems like they washed it too much.

I thought maybe you would understand how it feels because we experienced snakes together in Paradox. Let me tell you,it doesn't matter if you did it or not,you're fucking fake and a shit person.

~ "Bye-Bye"

You wouldn't be punished for racist stuff, for vulgar language for literally anything. Let botters roam around, got scammed? sucks for you buddy, your quest doesn't work? sucks for you buddy, you want help? sucks for you buddy, ladder is full with boosters? sucks for you buddy. Tournaments? Help? Lol, whaaaat? You think removing staff members is a solution however that is far from the reality, most of the stuff said here is sadly a bunch of nonsense, give me evidence of anything and I can take actions however most of what is claimed here is just factually not true. Evidence and I stand by your side to fix those issues if they are actually a thing but they are not.

I never said anything about the game not having a Staff Team. It's obvious that every online game needs one. What I was trying to say is you should make a new Moderation Team voted by the community itself. My suggestion was exactly similar to ThatKid's. Give you evidence so you can take action cause most of the things claimed here is factually not true? As the Head Moderator answer me First @Qeight , Why can't moderators show people the evidence of why they were banned in the first place? You say it's cause so the reporter can stay anonymous. But then again, why should we trust moderators with the evidences in the first place? It's totally almost the same as saying "We can't show you the evidence but you deserved it. You gotta believe us on that." Even if the appealing party did deserve the punishment why should he trust Moderators with the evidence? and what if he is innocent? How in the world is he supposed to know what happened if he can't see the evidence? The reporter can even make fake evidences without breaking a sweat. It's 2019. How can we know that the Moderators aren't abusing their powers in that way?. By the way, I clearly know the meaning of "Bias".

"My suggestion is literally to reform a bunch of staff and start a new beginning."

Edited by LastHope4
  • Like 2

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

we were screensharing, which we were allowed to do by staff as it was for videos. There was no account boosting lol

This was years ago, Tr3y queue sniped you and intentionally disconnected against you. It would fall under boosting under our current policies and rules. Back then it apparently didnt since it was never sanctioned.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Hi, thank you to elty and akalli for bringing such arguments. I joined PRO 3 years ago, nothing of this was contemplated. Before stating any personal opinion, it is a FACT that a good amount of players we disagree on how the game we love has evolved. That's already a point and I would be really disappointed if you repply saying that also a good amount of people agree with how you act.

I do not want this to run in circles so I'll be clear.

1) I agree that people with potential to be a good moderator should have a second chance (with some limits). SAME stuff goes for players, EVERY player, and of course, an explanation must be given in case of ban, always. I did some mistakes in the past and I'm grateful for having been forgiven, I would like every player to have such a treat.

2) BUT I also have witnessed an unfair and unmesured abuse of power of some mods, wich literally have banned me for saying gg in battle chat. The most incredible bans I have suffer/seen are most of them from the same person. I'm not gonna say his name but it starts with an "E", and it ends with "piales". Read how many people is complaining about this, can't be a coincidence.

3) I know you have nothing to do with Teerav stuff but I want to say 2 things. First one is that when I first talked about how slowly and chaotic his tourney was I got the same commentary by different people: "He also scammed me". On the other hand, In a nation with an entrenched bill of rights or a written constitution, ex post facto legislation may be prohibited.

4) Healthy beef makes PART of tournaments and you don't know how much encourages players. I feel like ladder tournament atmosphere is too boring and stressed right now. The issue I had with Glogs is, in some way, a good example of it.

Thank you for the reading my intention is none but trying to give some feedback on the game I loved and sorry if some of my points have already been explained I read the vaste majority.

GengarLv100.

• Like 4
GengarLv100.png

Hi, thank you to elty and akalli for bringing such arguments. I joined PRO 3 years ago, nothing of this was contemplated. Before stating any personal opinion, it is a FACT that a good amount of players we disagree on how the game we love has evolved. That's already a point and I would be really disappointed if you repply saying that also a good amount of people agree with how you act.

1) I agree that people with potential to be a good moderator should have a second chance (with some limits). SAME stuff goes for players, EVERY player, and of course, an explanation must be given in case of ban, always. I did some mistakes in the past and I'm grateful for having been forgiven, I would like every player to have such a treat.

2) BUT I also have witnessed an unfair and unmesured abuse of power of some mods, wich literally have banned me for saying gg in battle chat. The most incredible bans I have suffer/seen are most of them from the same person. I'm not gonna say his name but it starts with an "E", and it ends with "piales". Read how many people is complaining about this, can't be a coincidence.

3) I know you have nothing to do with Teerav stuff but I want to say 2 things. First one is that when I first talked about how slowly and chaotic his tourney was I got the same commentary by different people: "He also scammed me". On the other hand, In a nation with an entrenched bill of rights or a written constitution, ex post facto legislation may be prohibited.

4) Healthy beef makes PART of tournaments and you don't know how much encourages players. I feel like ladder tournament atmosphere is too boring and stressed right now. The issue I had with Glogs is, in some way, a good example of it.

Thank you for the reading my intention is none but trying to give some feedback on the game I loved and sorry if some of my points have already been explained I read the vaste majority.

GengarLv100.

GengarLv100.

Perfection

• Like 1

I mean if a lot of people have claims of having unfair treatment, how can you still say staff is not biased Q8.

I don't see why you can't allow the community to choose who gets to rightfully be a staff member of a select group of people

who you would see fit. The idea that Trey was not allowed to see the reasoning for his ban is just sad tbh.. everyone who gets banned should at least get to know why.

Staff is corrupt as shit.. if you disagree with that then I can't take a single word you say seriously from here on out.

About the scenario with Teerav.. why the hell is he allowed to get away with it especially when yall know about it.. it is not making sense..

does he have the magic guard ability or? Even if you make whatever rule Logan talked about he should still be punished for hosting multiple tournaments where participants

did not receive the rewards promised. The fact that you say you wont do anything about a fucking robbery and you focus on someone saying gg in another language is insane.

Focus on the more important things I am not even going to talk about PVP because nothing people have said changed I don't even understand how things Elty and Mamathieu have said

got underlooked, who else can you possibly get better reasonings for bans etc in terms of pvp from..the answer is nobody lol

Gives advice to punish teerav.. "Not going to happen, we can't do that" :ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF:??

Seriously tho let the community have some say here if so many people complain about staff you cannot say some of your members are not biased, abusing etc...

I have my own bullshit moments with staff members but who cares its not like anything would change.

Also after absolutely mememing the hell out of something you said I can confirm you do not have a single staff member that is even remotely considered "good" at pvp have a fantastic day.

Edited by BasedlordJara
  • Like 5