FAIL ABILITY/NATURE CONTEST

• Administrator

image.png

Hi everyone and welcome in the Fail Ability/Nature Contest !

Did you ever catch a Halloween Pokemon with perfect IVs just to notice that your nature or ability are not the correct one?

This contest is your chance to transform that Pokémon from a fail to an epic one !

-[/hr]

howtoparticipate.png

For this contest, you will submit a Pokemon that has at least an Halloween version obtainable (Pokemon can be even not halloween themed, but must have a halloween version obtainable) with your OT caught after the start of the contest and the pokemon with the highest IV and wrong ability/nature will be selected as winner.

To participate, head yourself to one of the Regions' Docks (Vermilion City, Olivine City, Lilycove City, Canalave City) , talk to the NPC called Cames and submit the OT Pokémon with the highest IV you find, but with the wrong Nature or Ability. The NPC automatically review your Pokémon and keep track of the best submitted one.

Make sure there is an actual ID in your screenshot because IDs with "0' are not accepted. You only need to wait a few minutes or relog for an ID to show.

rewards.png

Winners - First Place

There will be two winners, one per server.

Winners will be able to change the Ability AND Nature of the Pokémon that they have submitted.

faq.png

Q: When does the event start and end?

A: The event will start on November 5th at 20:00 GMT Time and finish after 7 days, 12th November at 20:00 GMT Time.

Q: Where do I submit my entry?

A: Talk with the NPC Called Cames in one of the region's dock (Vermilion, Olivine, Lilycove, Canalave) and submit your OT Pokémon.

Q: Does the Pokemon need to have my OT?

A: Yes, the Pokemon must be caught by you.

Q: If i've already submitted a Pokemon but find a bigger fail, can I submit it?

A: Yes, you can. We want to see the absolute biggest fails for what regard Nature/Ability, but with the highest IV! Just talk again with the said above NPC !

Q: Do we need to keep the Pokemon after we submit the screenshot?

A: Yes, you need to keep it as if you will win, you will be able to change Nature AND Ability of that pokemon.

Q: How will I know if I won?

A: We will make an announcement on Discord about the winners. You can join the server here. Winners will also be contacted on the forums

For any questions about the event, do not hesitate to ask !

Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 10

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not get more points for it being a hallow form? i struggle to see how this isnt more of a fail than the current winner :( [ATTACH type=full" alt="111377]111377[/ATTACH]

I think special forms such as shiny and Hallow should probably have some bonus too cause it's harderto get and if you get it with good ivs but fail sync or ability it's even more of a fail