plz close suggestion channel

Algerie31

Totally disagree with your post.

For example, the 50k money lost limit was a suggestion (i disaprove this update) it came from a player and many people gave their opinion. Now it's in game (sadly).

And they answer / give their opinion about a lot of suggestions but there is many topics and some of them have already an answer.

Sometimes they said "we will do it but not now / not the priority"

Dont look only your topics.

Kiss :RowletHeart:

• Like 1

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Algerie, ALL suggestions are read by staff. ALL of them. If they don't answer, it's because of time constraints / bad / unimplementable / dumb suggestions (no suggestion imo is dumb, but sometimes they're just stupid, like helo staf plz gift us beri shinies legendari lugia plz he mi fav pokemonn!!¡1one!!1)

A LOT of suggestions have been implemented, just check through the suggestion pages, Wally Cames and staff members such as Qeight and others read them daily. They will pay attention if your suggestions are reasonable and within limits, if they make no sense or are impossible to implement, they will probably not answer. They have a lot of suggestions to go over at the same time.

Just check the Changelogs: an incredible amount of patching and work is being put in it. Outrage tutor was absent (from Toothless boss), and it was posted and fixed in less than a day. If your suggestions are not approved, ask yourself why they're not.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• Developer

noone listen to our suggestion this is why i suggest you to close this channel :TreeckoNo:

bcz i see some staff look themselves as god and see us only as slave

I am sorry that you think we don't read suggestions. We don't read them daily but we do read them when we are looking for something small to do while not working on our current projects. Right now, we don't take bigger projects because we prioritize reconnect > battle rework > box rework. Other big suggestions have to wait till we are done with that.

The PvP updates that happen right now are a good example of that. PvP updates were badly requested by the community and all updates we do right now we will have to do again with the battle rework. If the community wasn't so adamant about them we wouldn't touch them until reconnect is done.

Also, we are only two Developers right now. We don't see anyone as a slave, we just don't we have the time to work on every suggestion.