Guild rating total requirements

Kboww

The problem is buying raiting, you dont solve that by making them stay 5-10 days in the guild to count their raiting, if they wanna sell their raiting they will just come 10 days earlier, it may make selling raiting harder, but it will still be a thing, with the guild history log that qeight said that staff will have in the future, they will be able to investigate possible boosting. Last day recruiting may most of the times be friends or payed ppl but often they are real recruits, ppl that will stay in the guild. If you take that from the game, that what i think will make the guild ladder less competitive. In regular ladder, you can pvp last day and climp your way up, not necessarily to the top, thats what last day rcruits offer to the guild ladder. Dont forget that that will not affect only the first guilds but those who are trying to get in top 10. But i aggree that this type of boosting is unhealthy for the game, i just dont want a fix that will just replace it with another problem.

(Sorry for replaying with my alt, didnt notice the first time that i was logged on with this acc and now there is not a point of changing xD )

• Like 1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I am really against buying players, getting the Top 1 buying players is something that has no honor and is not proud.

- Likewise, I am against many Guilds who "steal" growing Guild's players, they simply destroy their future.

Since I have been playing in Gold I have always fought the Top 1.

● Vs RukkiThme

● Vs Legacy

● Vs FrenchConnexion

● Vs Tranquility

● Vs ChaosRaiders

● Vs Ascension

I have always been in competitive Guild and I know the great position and stress caused by the last day of the season because I was a Tranquility Officer and I am currently one of the leaders of AlwaysReturN.

During all this time I have seen many things and Guild that are harmed by our selfishness. As in most cases, the Guild top 2 receives help from other Guilds or friends to overcome the Guild 1.

- I am also against the purchase of victories, that is, paying players to disconnect and get the victory.

I think everyone is aware of the acts, whether they are good or bad, that they have had in this Top 1 Guild dispute.

On the other hand, I agree to add a necessary time for a user entering a Guild to add their ranking.

However, I think it would be ideal for the game to do it automatically in this way:

A Guild recruits a player, once inside he will get the "initiate" role and after a certain amount of days / hours, that user would get a "member" role and when he gets this role, he would just start adding his ranking.

I think I understand myself.

• Like 2