Trading legendaries among alt and main

Heroofthestreet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the point though, you shouldn't have flexibility in the first place. You are only allowed to use 2 accounts during each pvp season and I don't see the point of constantly switching your legendaries between two accounts back and forth just to play PVP. It's not fair and I would almost consider it boosting. But if you had the option to transfer all your poke to one account once or twice a year would seem more reasonable and prevent people from constantly switching back and forth just to have two accounts make the ladder.

How is that boosting? You're not playing with yourself making your main account win the battle in a game of pvp? I don't think you know what you're saying and are just spewing out nonsense without facts from a source.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

HI,

I disagree. -1 (logical reasons)

The point of transfering main to alt or alt to main will have alot of problems let me explain:

1 - How they will know that account is your alt or your main;

2 - Theres people with more then one alt;

3 - Whats the point of the rerolls after allow to trade legendarys with better status on other alt after trying your luck every time with a diferent alt?;

4 - This will crash the economy of the server and will getting hard to adquire money by exchanging Rerolls.;

5 - Theres no point of doing quests, in fact only to adquire the legendaries that your main doesnt have by choosing one that it doesnt have (So whats the point of doing World Quests?).

6 - Will Aftect the Daily quest around the Regions (especially the ones that gives a chance to get a Rerolls items) , that is the life of this game , without it will be a dead game.

7 - Will kill the game, because theres no objectives to do after that.

8 - At ladder PVP theres alot of players doing that but without legendaries , but is pure luck, about legendaries those pokémons are already powerful, and can be changed by Rerolls(is not fair).

9 - What is you main reason to ask and suggest this after read all this points in the back? im thinking still.

Huh, where should i start? Ok, i'll go through each point of yours.

1 - This is a concern i brought up in the introduction of the topic, where i specifically asked staff is it anyhow possible to make this a thing in game, implying that i'm looking forward for their feedback on this

2 - I said it should be limited to only one alt as you're allowed to pvp with only two accounts and this way imo it wouldn't be unbalanced/broken

3 - According to all i said so far, you are allowed to 'try your luck' with catching only twice; once with your main and once with your alt. Rerolls would have the same impact they have now (if not even slightly more) as you would still need to use them for most of time in order to get an epic legendary

4 - Basically nothing would be changed in this regard, if anything, rerolls would become more valuable

5 - This is a valid argument, but still you wouldn't be able to catch all legendaries with two accounts without doing the world quest, which means it would still pay off

6 - With all my points brought up so far, pretty obvious that the reroll tickets would still be worth a lot and in demand, if not even more than they are right now

7 - Hah, there's a plenty of stuff to do always, even if you'd be able to trade legends on milions of accounts; such as pvping, doing bosses, farming

8 - A legendary isn't made up powerful just because of having +599 stats. It can still suck. Just look at regice and regirock. Rerolling legends is an another thing. No one prevents you from doing the same if you really want to

9 - My main reason is to use it on only one alt while pvping on the ladder, so i can freely have fun with using legendaries there too. To test teams and so on, with the good legendaries i have on my main

P. S. I see your comment was based only on reading my first comment, where the topic was brought up, but in further comments i emphasized that it should be allowed only on two accounts, not on four or as much as you want

• Like 1

We can argue about this all day, thats 'That defeats the purpose of an MMORPG play style, just like how subways exist and fly isn't usable outside of battle.' This is the true reason, and the same reason goes for this as well, go ahead and ask any staff member the same thing that I just said. They will say the same thing, either if you have no facts find the source and if you can't then don't say anything at all.

[ATTACH=full]120142[/ATTACH]

To be fair, many other things have already been implemented in the game that could be considered as 'defeating the purpose of an MMORPG play style', from black ms to nature and reroll tickets themselves. I could go further as i'm generally not satisfied regarding how some things work in this game, but it would be pointless

@Saturnalien @Bash

@HeroOfTheStreet

It also defeats the purpose of an MMORPG play style. Let me put Maplestory as an example. PRO has reroll tickets, Maplestory has 10%, 15%, 25%, 30%, 45%, 50%, 60%, 65%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% and GM scroll. The lowest percentage if successful gives the item the most required stat of choice that you want of STR, DEX, INT, LUK, HP, MP. Theres also cash shop scrolls that cost around 5,500 Nexon Cash(NX cash) called Protection scrolls, other scrolls that can be obtained through an event called 'Hot Time' where you get an increased amount of EXP depending on how long you were online x2, x3, x4 this event gave out a scroll called 'Lucky Scroll' that had 50% chance to be successful which was the "free" protection scroll if you couldn't purchase them with NX. The percentage scrolls if failed would make your item explode removing your item from the game.

So now back to PRO this trading legendary from main to alt and vice versa would defeat the purpose of MMORPG play style in which subway and teleports are in the game to make the game a challenge to do in a free way (because its pokèmoney, not coin shop money)

TL;DR none, read it reading is good for you.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

How is that boosting? You're not playing with yourself making your main account win the battle in a game of pvp? I don't think you know what you're saying and are just spewing out nonsense without facts from a source.

I think your comprehension of the english language is poor and therefore you make baseless assumptions.

How is it boosting? Use your brain for once. Legendaries have a TIME Requirement for a reason. If you could just trade your legendaries back and forth, someone who is only Kanto Champion could have a full team of legendaries and do PVP and or blast through the story/pve and therefore boost his farm account faster. Even with all badges, mons like Manaphy and Jirachi are very valuable PVP mons and you shouldn't just have them without putting any effort into it and I REPEAT, ubers like Kyurem will most likely get unbanned in the future and that would make it even more ridiculous.

Also one look at your posting history shows me, that you are the one who likes to spew his bs without actually putting any thought into it. So I would appreciate it, if you didn't project your own habits onto others. Thanks and have a good one.

Edited by Saturnalien

We can argue about this all day, thats 'That defeats the purpose of an MMORPG play style, just like how subways exist and fly isn't usable outside of battle.' This is the true reason, and the same reason goes for this as well, go ahead and ask any staff member the same thing that I just said. They will say the same thing, either if you have no facts find the source and if you can't then don't say anything at all.

[ATTACH=full]120142[/ATTACH]

I'm against the idea, again, work on your reading comprehension skills. Your first response indicates you are for it. Ffs, learn english bro. Also claiming the opinions of moderators are facts and to use them as a source is just so lol I don't even know what to say.

Edited by Saturnalien

Kyurem is not even broken. Just happens to have stats above 600, as slaking for instance has. Assuming something that might happen without a proof (and real ubers like mewtwo and such, if ever added to the game, will never be allowed in a one tier pvp scene) has nothing to do with this topic. The rule about pvping you posted is true, but stands only for pvping, not ending on the ladder with two accounts from the same person. There is a different rule thst forbids that

Yes it does, because it is known that the entire battle system is currently under construction and will soon be implemented. New UI, everything coded etc. You have to keep the future in mind, it's not my fault you are not capable of doing that.

It's Top 25.

Edited by Saturnalien