Trading legendaries among alt and main

Heroofthestreet

More or less agree and have nothing against. I'd just add being allowed to have only 2 same legends (on two accounts) instead of 4

true xD 4 might be alot. i would be happy with 2 tbh. so many legends can have multiple natures: Suicune, Zapdos, Heatran, Mew, Manaphy, Jirachi. Would be cool to have that feature.

And? You can use Mew, the legendary birds and the legendary Regi pokemon. Kyurem and Darkrai are also from Kanto and if I'm not mistaken myterious ticket poke have the Kanto region too. Think before you "speak".

Your knowledge is "non-existant" and you reply based on emotions, instead of using your brain.

How are PVE coins related? lol I told you why, because it makes "boosting" easier. Kanto Champ was just an example, even if you have all regions it makes boss fights way easier. You could make money faster that way which would influence the overall economy.

But enough of this, it's just a waste of time. People like you are so delusional that help isn't an option.

xD my friend i am an old player, i have tons of experience not just about PRO but Pokemon. And about the ''boosting'' i dont need legends to pass the story lol. i can just transfer a Ratata lvl100 and it will solo pass the story. So i dont get your point, all i can see is someone that dont get the point of pvp players. For bosses (hard mode, yes only mode that gives good money) Legends are mostly useless, maybe Mew is the only one that actually works.

So far, all your comments, IN MY OPINION, are off topic. Since there are multipleboss teams (that dont needANY legend) that will defeat all bosses. And any Poke lvl100 can easy pass the whole story. :shrug:

• Like 4

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The point is to try different teams during the same season on two accounts (with legends included), instead of dropping points/the win ratio on the account with which you're planning to achieve ending on the ladder, while attaining fun at the same time. From the comments you left so far, it's pretty obvious you're not a pvper yourself, which is perfectly fine, but when trying to discuss something you should strive to put yourself into the shoes of everyone included in the discussion/topic, in order to get a wider view on the whole idea, instead of looking at things narrowly. For instance, it happens so often that at some point during the ladder season you already have a high amount of points on the account you're hitting the ladder with, but the ladder itself is still far away from ending (like 10-15 days before the end of month), which basically prevents you to try playing anything else on it beside the team you were using so far. This is just one of the situations where the suggested idea comes into play. Other include testing teams with legends on the alt before using them on the main (which in theory is possible, but in practise it is more or less impossible if you want your team to have a legend with good ivs which is not easy to get as you need to invest rerolls) and generally allowing you to play the same stuff on the alt as on your main, without any limits.

Also regarding the connection between doing bosses and trading legendaries. Generic boss teams that are supposed to beat most (if not all bosses) are already existing and as far as i know, none of them really needs a legendary in order to succeed, which means you can trade those pokes to your alt and main back and forth as soon as you unlocked trading pokes from a certain region to your alt, which just shows how pointless of an argument that you gave was

Have you ever heard of punctuation? Urgh.

Look, not everybody has all the pokemon needed to do bosses and new players join everyday. For someone who doesn't have a boss team but who has a farm account with only one or two regions cleared, the option of trading legendaries from their main account to their farm account is a significant boost. You might have everything and can't see it, but completely disregarding the fact that you can gain an advantage is mind-boggling.

You don't have to do ranked matches to test out your team, that's why unranked was invented. Granted, you don't always find a match but during the prime times it's not hard at all and you could always ask someone in battle chat to join in unranked for you to test something out. Also you could just battle the normal way with a friend. Meet up somewhere and test out your teams. If you already have all generic meta pvp pokemon, then it shouldn't be a problem to lend them to a friend for a test battle. Or judging by your logic, your friends must have everything already anyway.

It's not all about you and you aren't seeing the bigger picture. But like I said, whatever. This is just a waste of time.

true xD 4 might be alot. i would be happy with 2 tbh. so many legends can have multiple natures: Suicune, Zapdos, Heatran, Mew, Manaphy, Jirachi. Would be cool to have that feature.

xD my friend i am an old player, i have tons of experience not just about PRO but Pokemon. And about the ''boosting'' i dont need legends to pass the story lol. i can just transfer a Ratata lvl100 and it will solo pass the story. So i dont get your point, all i can see is someone that dont get the point of pvp players. For bosses (hard mode, yes only mode that gives good money) Legends are mostly useless, maybe Mew is the only one that actually works.

Mew is one of the most valuable boss poke and you say maybe that one actually works. lol Nice experience you got there.

I already mentioned that I consider PVE as story. Obviously you don't need legendaries to beat the E4. I thought that was "obvious", but I guess you have to spell everything out for you guys.

For someone who doesn't have good regular pokemon, but a bunch of legendaries on his main account, it would be a nice and easy way to farm coins etc.

But nevermind. Have a good one.

If

Yes it does, because it is known that the entire battle system is currently under construction and will soon be implemented. New UI, everything coded etc. You have to keep the future in mind, it's not my fault you are not capable of doing that.

It's Top 25.

You see Kryrem then forfeit because you hate it just as much as other people that don't know English. Were all human.

And no my response isn't for it, my response was referring to how broken it is, you're an Akali, Garen, Mordekaiser, Ornn, Yasuo player/main huh. No logic to others just button smash. Ethnicity exist, sorry for being half Asian? Do you want me to unbirth then rebirth myself to full American so that you could fully understand? Well too bad thats not possible. :)

Please don't vote Trump again, thank you.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

To be peaceful Dont suggest for your own good pal

@HeroOfTheStreet if u want your game legends to be tradeable go to other mmorp pokemon go there peace >_<

The only thing i like in PRO is passions and competive and also grinding thats what i want on pokemon mmorpg not ez pokemon games i dont want to offend but thats what PRO makes PRO passion and fun

Edited by PETTROL
  • Like 1

Well about mew it's just usable as baton passer in pve now one uses it for anything else and then also glscor is better passer poke and easier to obtain too lol ur point of boosting pve is just useless and I do have 2 accounts and I boost pve coins and money easily by just transferring poke and guess what I never transferred a mew(hope u get sarcasm) .so it's as simple as I spell it out that it won't help in farming with sec acc cause it's already too easy to farm lol

• Like 1

Well about mew it's just usable as baton passer in pve now one uses it for anything else and then also glscor is better passer poke and easier to obtain too lol ur point of boosting pve is just useless and I do have 2 accounts and I boost pve coins and money easily by just transferring poke and guess what I never transferred a mew(hope u get sarcasm) .so it's as simple as I spell it out that it won't help in farming with sec acc cause it's already too easy to farm lol

You don't even have a pickaxe yet, but somehow I'm supposed to believe you easily farm lots of money and constantly win boss fights on hard? Sure. I never claimed Mew is used for anything else, but it's certainly one of the, if not the best baton passer because it can learn any move. Gliscor is not easier to obtain, unless you buy it and there we are again, not everybody has decent regular pokemon. Some people don't like to hunt ... nevermind.

You are right and I'm wrong.

Bye.

You don't have to do ranked matches to test out your team, that's why unranked was invented. Granted, you don't always find a match but during the prime times it's not hard at all and you could always ask someone in battle chat to join in unranked for you to test something out. Also you could just battle the normal way with a friend. Meet up somewhere and test out your teams. If you already have all generic meta pvp pokemon, then it shouldn't be a problem to lend them to a friend for a test battle. Or judging by your logic, your friends must have everything already anyway.

Yeah, it's really practical to wait in a dead queue forever in order to find one match (the unranked one) or to bother other people/your friends for something that you should be able to do without them.

Have you ever heard of punctuation? Urgh.

Tell me, is it really necessary to talk like this? Patronizing and boasting from a player who has barely 640h in game and is here for less than a year, while obviously having no clue about pvp? To not only me, but also other vet players? Feels as if i would be telling the devs how to code stuff in an arrogant, patronizing manner like i drained all the knowledge of the world, while in reality i have no clue about coding. That being said, i'm done with you as it's more or less impossible to discuss with you. Feel free to keep commenting on the topic and spiting venom on others if it makes you happy

Edited by HeroOfTheStreet