Trading legendaries among alt and main

Heroofthestreet

Yes it does, because it is known that the entire battle system is currently under construction and will soon be implemented. New UI, everything coded etc. You have to keep the future in mind, it's not my fault you are not capable of doing that.

It's Top 25.

Kek. Thx for giving me a good laugh today. Is definitely pointless to keep on discussing with our magnificent majesty. Have a good day my king

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading some arguments against it like it will boot farming acc. Help in rushing story really lol u r this new like rushing story with any lvl 100 poke which is good is sooooo simple and about hr requirement u will have to get required hrs in at least on of ur acc lol

I consider PVE part of the story. You could use legendaries to do easy bosses for example. You can "boost" your pve coin count easily and since most of those items are tradable now you could make money fast that way.

Yes, you will have the hour requirements for ONE account. There is a reason they aren't tradeable.

Also you liked my suggestion which I initially posted. I'm not totally opposed to the idea of being able to trade legendaries from your main account to your second account, but it shouldn't be accessible all the time.

Edited by Saturnalien

Kek. Thx for giving me a good laugh today. Is definitely pointless to keep on discussing with our magnificent majesty. Have a good day my king

I'm not your majesty and you don't have a point, sorry. I offered a valid solution and you cried about the flexibility. What's the point in having flexibility between two accounts if you aren't allowed to have 2 accounts in the Top 25 anyway? Why isn't it enough to have a transfer thread with a fee??

+1 i do agree with such idea, if both accounts did the quest to have the legendary that are trying to swap that is. This way it will allow players to have the same legend, one per account, but with different natures, allowing more options for PvP. Lets take the example of Heatran, since Bold, Calm, Modest, Timid all of these are very useful, but each nature gives heatran a different play style, and with the system we have now we cant properly play multiple ways. And players will start know which nature the enemy have => will predict them much easily.

Btw, to all those that never played PvP / have 0 knowledge about PvP, stop commenting and boasting, get experience and knowledge before talking ^^

Edit: for what i have been reading seems like people dont know this but, a person can have to the max of 4 accs. if u get more u can be banned for it. so if it goes like this u can have the max of 4 legends. one per account, and in my suggestions when u swap the legends between accs, will prevent one acc to have more than 1 legend, keeping it balanced and fair.

Edited by envymeister
  • Like 2

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

I think your comprehension of the english language is poor and therefore you make baseless assumptions.

How is it boosting? Use your brain for once. Legendaries have a TIME Requirement for a reason. If you could just trade your legendaries back and forth, someone who is only Kanto Champion could have a full team of legendaries and do PVP and or blast through the story and therefore boost his farm account faster. Mons like Manaphy and Jirachi are very valuable PVP mons and you shouldn't just have them without putting any effort into it and I REPEAT, ubers like Kyurem will most likely get unbanned in the future and that would make it even more ridiculous.

Also one look at your posting history shows me, that you are the one who likes to spew his bs without actually putting any thought into it. So I would appreciate it, if you didn't project your own habits onto others. Thanks and have a good one.

My friend. that will be impossible. if u only have Kanto story done, means all others regions pokes will be locked. ya heatran is from Sinnoh, Suicune from Johto. it will all be locked if u dont have the region done.

I consider PVE part of the story. You could use legendaries to do easy bosses for example. You can "boost" your pve coin count easily and since most of those items are tradable now you could make money fast that way.

Yes, you will have the hour requirements for ONE account. There is a reason they aren't tradeable.

Also you liked my suggestion which I initially posted. I'm not totally opposed to the idea of being able to trade legendaries from your main account to your second account, but it shouldn't be accessible all the time.

Tell me, how in the world this topic is related to PVE coins?! Its being said to swap legends between accounts (ur accs) yes each person has a different idea on how to do this. i do agree with Hero in some parts others i think differently. For what i have read so far ur knowledge is none existence. Just calm down, read every post and try to understand everyone's ways of thinking, because clearly this PvE stuff isnt related to this topic at all.

• Like 1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

My friend. that will be impossible. if u only have Kanto story done, means all others regions pokes will be locked. ya heatran is from Sinnoh, Suicune from Johto. it will all be locked if u dont have the region done.

Tell me, how in the world this topic is related to PVE coins?! Its being said to swap legends between accounts (ur accs) yes each person has a different idea on how to do this. i do agree with Hero in some parts others i think differently. For what i have read so far ur knowledge is none existence. Just calm down, read every post and try to understand everyone's ways of thinking, because clearly this PvE stuff isnt related to this topic at all.

And? You can use Mew, the legendary birds and the legendary Regi pokemon. Kyurem and Darkrai are also from Kanto and if I'm not mistaken myterious ticket poke have the Kanto region too. Think before you "speak".

Your knowledge is "non-existant" and you reply based on emotions, instead of using your brain.

How are PVE coins related? lol I told you why, because it makes "boosting" easier. Kanto Champ was just an example, even if you have all regions it makes boss fights way easier. You could make money faster that way which would influence the overall economy.

But enough of this, it's just a waste of time. People like you are so delusional that help isn't an option.

Edited by Saturnalien

I'm not your majesty and you don't have a point, sorry. I offered a valid solution and you cried about the flexibility. What's the point in having flexibility between two accounts if you aren't allowed to have 2 accounts in the Top 25 anyway? Why isn't it enough to have a transfer thread with a fee??

The point is to try different teams during the same season on two accounts (with legends included), instead of dropping points/the win ratio on the account with which you're planning to achieve ending on the ladder, while attaining fun at the same time. From the comments you left so far, it's pretty obvious you're not a pvper yourself, which is perfectly fine, but when trying to discuss something you should strive to put yourself into the shoes of everyone included in the discussion/topic, in order to get a wider view on the whole idea, instead of looking at things narrowly. For instance, it happens so often that at some point during the ladder season you already have a high amount of points on the account you're hitting the ladder with, but the ladder itself is still far away from ending (like 10-15 days before the end of month), which basically prevents you to try playing anything else on it beside the team you were using so far. This is just one of the situations where the suggested idea comes into play. Other include testing teams with legends on the alt before using them on the main (which in theory is possible, but in practise it is more or less impossible if you want your team to have a legend with good ivs which is not easy to get as you need to invest rerolls) and generally allowing you to play the same stuff on the alt as on your main, without any limits.

Also regarding the connection between doing bosses and trading legendaries. Generic boss teams that are supposed to beat most (if not all bosses) are already existing and as far as i know, none of them really needs a legendary in order to succeed, which means you can trade those pokes to your alt and main back and forth as soon as you unlocked trading pokes from a certain region to your alt, which just shows how pointless of an argument that you gave was

+1 i do agree with such idea, if both accounts did the quest to have the legendary that are trying to swap that is. This way it will allow players to have the same legend, one per account, but with different natures, allowing more options for PvP. Lets take the example of Heatran, since Bold, Calm, Modest, Timid all of these are very useful, but each nature gives heatran a different play style, and with the system we have now we cant properly play multiple ways. And players will start know which nature the enemy have => will predict them much easily.

Btw, to all those that never played PvP / have 0 knowledge about PvP, stop commenting and boasting, get experience and knowledge before talking ^^

Edit: for what i have been reading seems like people dont know this but, a person can have to the max of 4 accs. if u get more u can be banned for it. so if it goes like this u can have the max of 4 legends. one per account, and in my suggestions when u swap the legends between accs, will prevent one acc to have more than 1 legend, keeping it balanced and fair.

More or less agree and have nothing against. I'd just add being allowed to have only 2 same legends (on two accounts) instead of 4