Trading legendaries among alt and main

Heroofthestreet

Wow so u just went all the way to say I don't have pickaxe wow I don't get wht I don't need lol -_- and u didn't had anything to counter just telling like I don't have pickaxe and m buying gliscor doesn't prove I don't defeat bosses in hard node regularly this shows lack of points u have lol and btw I was buying pickaxe for my sec acc lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mew is currently the only 100% success Batton passer for 2 bosses that I've found(glis and scizor arnt 100% on either).

Please don't say your method is 100% if you A) use flash B,) use +Def/+spdef C) use screens D) use any move that doesn't 1hko(D is occasionally invalid but mostly true)

As such passing legends makes farm accounts more valuble with less investment and therefore -1 from me.

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

For me it is not hard to see the reason beind this suggestion. Look like a good idea.

The implementation need to be well thought and well done to avoid problems. Some on this thread shared pretty good ideas for it.

I still need to think a bit more about it to see the negative aspects. =3

Good luck! =P

Edited by Madtrainer
  • Like 1

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

It occurred to me what the biggest disadvantage of doing this would be a while after my previous post, so here it is.

Currently there are no disadvantages to having one account other than you can't redo the most effective gold earning methods in the same time frame. PvP is fair for all, one account or many.

If legendarys are account tradable, the the person with four accounts may have up to four sets of the same legendary and swap between them without cost, you may have 1 bold zappy, 1 timid zappy. 1 31speed manaphy 1 30speed. 4 mews of various natures.(you get the idea) Now the person with one account is at a disadvantage. Because they will have a built in limitation to only playing with one account and therefore less selection.

Tldr; suggestion punishes players who only have one account in PvP, making multi-accounts a priority and requirement.

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

It occurred to me what the biggest disadvantage of doing this would be a while after my previous post, so here it is.

Currently there are no disadvantages to having one account other than you can't redo the most effective gold earning methods in the same time frame. PvP is fair for all, one account or many.

If legendarys are account tradable, the the person with four accounts may have up to four sets of the same legendary and swap between them without cost, you may have 1 bold zappy, 1 timid zappy. 1 31speed manaphy 1 30speed. 4 mews of various natures.(you get the idea) Now the person with one account is at a disadvantage. Because they will have a built in limitation to only playing with one account and therefore less selection.

Tldr; suggestion punishes players who only have one account in PvP, making multi-accounts a priority and requirement.

Indeed, that a person with just 1 account will be at disavantage. but first what we suggest was max 2 accs, and not 4. but even if it would allow us to have 4 accs with that method, well these people with just 1 acc has a nice solution: make 3 more accs, and do story just like everyone with 4 already have, so i dont see the point here. :) its not like u cant make more than 1 acc, u just dont want extra work, but those that dont mind to do that little effort will be rewarded :)

• Like 1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png