Coming back after approx 2 years

Hello,

I played this game in 2018 and I was on the red server, but now everything has changed and there is only gold and silver. I pressed gold and only have my Charmander pokemon. It says the date I joined in 25-03-2018 (for red in gold) however I barely have any pokemon with lots of pokemon on my Pokedex. This means that data got erased and all my grinding that I did back in the day got erased. I came back cause I wanted to continue from where I left off, however, I now Cannot do it as he data from my game has been deleted. I have 2 ms medallions in my inventory for some reason as well. Also, I cannot log in to the silver server for some reason, it says invalid password/username, even though I use them to login into the gold server. Username GOLDREDASH. Would like some answers and possible compensation if you cannot fix my problems.

Regards, 2018 PRO player

Hello,

I played this game in 2018 and I was on the red server, but now everything has changed and there is only gold and silver. I pressed gold and only have my Charmander pokemon. It says the date I joined in 25-03-2018 (for red in gold) however I barely have any pokemon with lots of pokemon on my Pokedex. This means that data got erased and all my grinding that I did back in the day got erased. I came back cause I wanted to continue from where I left off, however, I now Cannot do it as he data from my game has been deleted. I have 2 ms medallions in my inventory for some reason as well. Also, I cannot log in to the silver server for some reason, it says invalid password/username, even though I use them to login into the gold server. Username GOLDREDASH. Would like some answers and possible compensation if you cannot fix my problems.

Regards, 2018 PRO player

Welcome back.

I'd assume you played on either Red/Blue. If yes, then you have to merge your accounts on the Dashboard. Now, as you already said, Red and Blue have been merged to form Silver. Yellow was just renamed to Gold. This should fix your issue

Dashboard link - https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

Merge FAQ- https://tinyurl.com/PROMerge

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Hello @GOLDREDASH, first of all welcome back to PRO!

I played this game in 2018 and I was on the red server, but now everything has changed and there is only gold and silver. I pressed gold and only have my Charmander pokemon. It says the date I joined in 25-03-2018 (for red in gold) however I barely have any pokemon with lots of pokemon on my Pokedex.

In your absence PRO had a merge of servers and renamed them aswell. Here you can find Everything about the Merge.

In short the old Blue and Red silver merged and are called Silver now. Yellow silver is renamed to Gold.

data got erased and all my grinding that I did back in the day got erased. I came back cause I wanted to continue from where I left off, however, I now Cannot do it as he data from my game has been deleted. I have 2 ms medallions in my inventory for some reason as well. Also, I cannot log in to the silver server for some reason, it says invalid password/username, even though I use them to login into the gold server.

If you can't login you didn't lose any progress, you just need to merge your account on the Dashboard. Make sure to select the right server as your main server, because if you pick the wrong one you will lose your story progress and just keep all the pokemon, items etc.

Do note, if you decide to merge, then the story progress on one account will be deleted, but you get to keep all Pokemon, items, etc.

Hope this informed you well on the matter. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the general support area.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• Administrator

Welcome back, you can refer to what @Contrary wrote in order to fix your issue!

I hope you will enjoy the updates happened while you were away !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Regards, 2018 PRO player

Welcome back! Hope you figured everything out.

• 8 months later...