PVP Feedback - Landorus

Mercurius

Bem, pessoas honestas estão criando um caso, meu amigo e eu testamos o landorus ha e é totalmente equilibrado no jogo, que só consegue derrubar pokemons específicos, mas sofre com outros como lavagem de rotom, blissey, gliscor, ferrothorn e até outro landorus fazê-lo ser dependente do poder oculto e ser sincero não é algo que vem facilmente em um puxão é um hp ice é pura sorte, então as pessoas não deixam um símbolo uber impressioná-lo e querem o novo objetivo no jogo. add é um puxão que não é extremamente rápido, fazendo-o bater por vários puxões e acho que se o time o considerasse extremamente desequilibrado, veria um grande número de jogadores usando-o e já estaria banindo.

Bem, pessoas honestas estão criando um caso, meu amigo e eu testamos o landorus ha e é totalmente equilibrado no jogo, que só consegue derrubar pokemons específicos, mas sofre com outros como lavagem de rotom, blissey, gliscor, ferrothorn e até outro landorus fazê-lo ser dependente do poder oculto e ser sincero não é algo que vem facilmente em um puxão é um hp ice é pura sorte, então as pessoas não deixam um símbolo uber impressioná-lo e querem o novo objetivo no jogo. add é um puxão que não é extremamente rápido, fazendo-o bater por vários puxões e acho que se o time o considerasse extremamente desequilibrado, veria um grande número de jogadores usando-o e já estaria banindo.

Translation: Well, you honest people are making a case, my friend and me were testing landorus with ha and he was totally fair in the game, if he gets to defeat certain pokemon, but he suffers like others against rotom wash, blissey, gliscor, ferrothorn or other landorus, independently of his hidden power. To be sincere, that'ssomething you don't easily see, only a few have hp ice and that's relianton luck, Although some want it as uber, *I don't understand a bit here* some want it in the game. Adding a pokemon that is extremely quick, would mean that a lot of people would be using it and if it was too unfair and too strong, with time it would be banned.

(Just came in to try and translate it, my portuguese is a bit oof and I'm reading the comments. I never played PVP enough so I can't really comment on it. Also the conversation was interesting lol. If a portuguese fella can correct my mistakes I'll appreciate it xd)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

my opinión is that landorus ha should be banned. it is a uber poke, with sheer forcé hasnt recoil on life orb, and with that ítem, can kill all pokes so easy, clefable 1 shot sludge bomb , ferro 1 shot focus blast if full def, if sassy full spef 70%, even channsey dont stop this beast , etc etc , its so broken, more broken that blaziken ha.

• Like 1

I am against the Landorus Incarnate form ban, but i am indiferent to his h.a ban though. As someone who plays Landorus-I (Sand force one), I can tell you that its quite easily killed off if its not impish build. I would state him as a better all around and versatile Krookodile, so it is quite good but it has one big problem. Popular pokemon in PRO meta: Greninja, Azumarill, Manaphy, Weavile and Cloyster just for example. That mostly forces non impish Landorus-I to scarf build, but some of the mentioned pokemon deal with that easily, because of their access to prio moves. As an example I played my guild mate and he brought out pretty weak Azumarill against my Landorus, used Aqua jet and easily killed my full hp Landorus. Next up i think Landorus offers another counter to some walls like Chansey or Blissey. So far it was almost necessary to run Conkeldurr to counter them as he was by far the best option. But now you can use Landorus-I with mixed or physical build or just Landorus-T. And as my last point, I rarely faced an opposing Landorus. They are not accesable to fairly new players and chances to get a pvpable one are pretty slim if you dont use a ton of money on rerolls. So I stand against the ban of Landorus-I form. I could see the arguments for banning the h.a Landorus though and I personally don't feel the need for its ban but I won't oppose it either. Banning the form as a whole seems pretty unnecessary though and i am strongly against it.

Why not just nerf Landorous I to more reasonable numbers? Isnt that how most games work when people feel like something is op just tone it down a little to where people feel comfortable with how it plays? I don't trully think sheer force landorus I is that powerful it still dies to weavile and many other ice setups and its actually better in PRO to run lando with scarf if you ask me and thats because of good old meta checker weavile so I agree that the people who are vastly against Landorous I have either only played against it without playing with it or have a personal disdain for where the meta is headed with if this pokemon remains "unbanned" however i like that PRO is doing something different from Showdown and other games always have loved that about this game. I Think if the game truly wants to differentiate itself from other games such as showdown where again the pokes aren't truly banned cause you can play ubers in showdown they are just religated to OP tier but in PRO their is only one tier so why not try to balance the pokemon around that and try and make the game more your own platform or device and maybe with this concept you can take a look at doing this with other uber pokes like the great wall lugia or so on and so forth maybe we can play with all the uber pokes one day!

I'd bann landorus Sheer Force. As stated many times on this thread, this pokemon can fit in so maaaany teams will such a team breaker potential.

The first argument to let it playable might be : this pokemon can get counter by weavile/Greninja/Zapdos hp ice. But that's not the case, these pokemons cannot switch into Landorus free and will be "revenge killer" which is completely different. You can easily build around this pokemon with alomomola for example that might be able to cover Greninja/Weavile and can even wish to completely heal Landorus back.

If you want some stats to make it more clear :

252 Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Rock Slide vs. 252 HP Zapdos(80.4 - 95.5%)

Weavile legit dies to rock slide/superpower/earth power instantly ; same thing for greninja

So the real question is, which pokemon will be able to switch into landorus sheer force? The main pokemons will be chansey, rotom-wash, tangrowth, alomomola

Well, you can easily build around with Landorus Sludge bomb or even brick break or superpower if you are exclusivez :kappa: , Alomomola careful (252spdef, 252hp) take 53.5 - 63.1% on earth power. one good anticipation and they're out. Only rotom-wash might be a correct answer since a calm one take 38.2 - 44.8% on sludge bomb but would you really consider that an answer ? ^^

If you wanna make this pokemon available, well i might be able to sell reroll tickets for a higher price cool and i have a gengar hp ice kek !

On the other hand, that'll make the luck advantage about rerolls tickets even higher on the game and lower the skill gap + The meta will be based around him

Imagine playing a Nidoking v2 but faster (above 328 which is the speed of most legendaries and semi-legendaries like volcarona), more bulk, more damages and that might be able to pass chansey unlike nidoking

The other form is fine tho, that'll help the meta develop herself. Even tho we might see a lot of landorus, there will be many answer like Rotom-wash/Tangrowth/Ghost for explosion/Landorus himself.

Also we might see defensive lando/ Offensive Lando suicide lead / Scarf lando. That'll help improve the skill and mind game in Pro which is always a good thing :P

Edited by malltesers

Well I am going to be really specific on this.

I am used to showdown OU, (Rank 49, 75, 142, 58 and won few tournaments) and I can tell Landorus-I was a big problem in there, with the megas and Z moves he was monster, but he also have some weakness, and not having Z moves and Megas yet in PRO make weaker and not so strong as he was on Showdown, he can be destroyed by a good amount of pokemons, you just gotta play carefully against him.

He is a really good stall breaker and we all know that stall is a problem in PRO, is overused and someone that spams it can easily get on top 25 without much effort.

Having Landorus-I in the game could lower the amount of Stallers and balance the game overall, I already saw many people play Tornadus Assault Vest on stall and over using it because is a good way to win but people don't complain about it because it help their playstyle, they complain about Lando-I because they fear it and want it out of the game so they have less pokes to worry about.

I see so many comments here of clueless people that don't have a idea of what they are actually saying.

My final decision, do not ban it yet, unless we all see he is making a HUGE difference in the meta we can keep it. This is not Showdown and here Landorus-I do not have the same resources.

• Like 3

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png