Remove boss limit

Skilly

Hello,

I don't use forums very often because I do not feel the need to voice my opinion on most subjects, or expansions upon the game.

I would like to start by saying we all know why it was implemented as it was clearly stated in an announcement however, the reason given in my opinion, is not sufficient. I truly believe limiting access to content for your community in order to solve an economic (or any other form) of problem as a game creator / content creator is never acceptable. There are many ways to combat inflation that does not require devs to limit what your community has to work with. As a player who does not enjoy PvP in any form. removing the capability to participate in any semblance of PvE content is very restricting; as a game with a smaller player base this change does not seem healthy to me and i would conclude many agree with this view.

• Like 3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

First, I'd like to say that I appreciate each and every staff for spending time working on the game. Nobody asked you to do anything, but you voluntarily do it. Secondly to the players as well, seeing as there are 8 pages on this thread goes to show how much the players still care about the game and hate to see bad updates be made.

Regarding the change, I completely disagree with it and think that a limit should have never been implemented for the bosses. It just takes away quite a big chunk of the pve content available to players. However, I also have faith in the staff team, and believe that they're trying to improve the game for people who exclusively do pve content.

Alcedo stated this on PRO's Discord:

This will allow us to introduce more content in the future that rewards the player without risking an inflation.

More pve content without risking inflation? That sounds like a win-win situation if you ask me.

A few of the players' arguments I've seen is that they don't pvp at all, and going on boss runs is a big part of their income. I understand that argument, and trust me, I also resort to boss runs for big cash but with all due respect to them, just be patient and let the staff team responsible for the change finish what they're planning on doing. For all we know, the content we're going to get might be better than battling all 50+ bosses every 2 weeks, or whenever the cooldown resets.

Finally, i'd like to remind everyone that the post isn't to add fuel to the flame, but to have a friendly discussion of the topic. Let's believe in them and just hope that the promised content coming in the future gives us a new, refreshing and fun experience without having it become a chore to do.

After all, when have they failed us, right?

Hello!

First, I'd like to say that I appreciate each and every staff for spending time working on the game. Nobody asked you to do anything, but you voluntarily do it. Secondly to the players as well, seeing as there are 8 pages on this thread goes to show how much the players still care about the game and hate to see bad updates be made.

Regarding the change, I completely disagree with it and think that a limit should have never been implemented for the bosses. It just takes away quite a big chunk of the pve content available to players. However, I also have faith in the staff team, and believe that they're trying to improve the game for people who exclusively do pve content.

Alcedo stated this on PRO's Discord:

More pve content without risking inflation? That sounds like a win-win situation if you ask me.

A few of the players' arguments I've seen is that they don't pvp at all, and going on boss runs is a big part of their income. I understand that argument, and trust me, I also resort to boss runs for big cash but with all due respect to them, just be patient and let the staff team responsible for the change finish what they're planning on doing. For all we know, the content we're going to get might be better than battling all 50+ bosses every 2 weeks, or whenever the cooldown resets.

Finally, i'd like to remind everyone that the post isn't to add fuel to the flame, but to have a friendly discussion of the topic. Let's believe in them and just hope that the promised content coming in the future gives us a new, refreshing and fun experience without having it become a chore to do.

After all, when have they failed us, right?

Hello Raika,

About the whole thing i really only have 1 question. Why didn't they simply wait until more content is released to do this? I would understand that if they've added more content, it may be too much, and might risk the economy. But why now? Knowing pro, it might take months, even yrs for them to release more content..

• Like 5

Bosses was one of the main income of many players, by removing you didn't only take away their income but also damaged the economy as it is now. Especially now since the game is growing and PvP is becoming more and more populair, we can see the pvp items/pvp pokemons prices only going up. If this continues most people will have to save up a lot and in the meantime they potentially could lose interest in pvp and quit the game because they are forced to do only 10bosses a week and only get so little income from it and not being able to do what they want to do in this case pvp101Defiant-AlwaysLate.png.c9e7dc731047c4011e117be30e0261d8.png

• Like 2

600x270AlwaysLate-Banner.jpg.b2f47ed947768856a0ee374cd36986e8.jpg