Galarian Pokemons

Anurag2006

Its been a long time since the gen 8 is out. I and many other pokemon fans would like a lot if galarian forms of pokemons are added to the game. It would be amazing 'cause we would be able to try new tricks, new combination and have more fun!

Everyone please support this idea.

I'll look forward to the replies and if anyone wants me to edit anything else in this post (add or remove) comment.

Anurag2006

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

Delusionnal i guess...

Sorry but the game do not have all of the 7G poke, and Galarian pokes have 8G moveset which clearly means staff need to update our MOVESET GEN8, without Pursuit/hidden power by example. I really don't think they want to rework. Specially since all the 7G Abilities aren't coded right now.

Was a good idea, but impossible to realize for now i think.

Edited by Zeskyr
  • Like 2

I mean, it would be a +1 for a nice inclusion idea (event based forms for now, for example), but keep in mind there's still no Double Battles (back to gen 3), we're only at Sinnoh in regards to story (gen 4), we don't have primals or megas (gen 6) and we're asking for gen 8 stuff now. I would love this inclusion, but there's a massive amount of needed changes and improvements before we reach that point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Well, would be nice to see them but I prefer the following first to Galarian Pokemon.

- Gen 7 Pokemon

- Megas (Thankfully they're getting added)

- PC Rework

- New regions

Also we recently started getting Gen 7 Pokemon :]

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

there hasn't even been all the gen 7s out, you have to remember that the staff do this as a hobby and not a full time job, which means they can't work as fast as a big company such as Nintendo can. they can't just add everything instantly. I'd rather see more stuff content wise and pokemon wise before seeing this added.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

This is not a realistic idea friend.

Generation 8 got added to the pokemon world but that does not mean we need also to have at the same time or even have it, the game does not have all generation 7 pokemons yet so there is no reason to put generation 8 in the game.

• Like 1

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

Imo this idea can still work if they add them as outbreaks

Otherwise including others first is even better

Allow me to once again inform you that, we don't have all the gen 7 pokemon yet. Why would we get gen 8s before getting gen 7s

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif