PvP Timer Change - Give us your opinion!

Eaty

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

15 seconds for each move? I mean isnt that cutting it too close? You mentally need to do some calcluations when you are trying to make a move and stuff. 15 seconds is way too low for that. 30-40 seconds sounds optimal tbh. Allows you to consider switching or move consideration

Sin_titulo-4.png

15 minutes for a whole match. Well, nice way to make stall players quit the game. I guess that's the point. Bulky offense, balanced, hyper offense teams allowed, but since msot players aren't prepared/ can't beat stall or are just bored of long matches. Let's kill it... Well i guess i can't do anything since it's not my game but it sounds is realmy dumb to me. Like accepting some playstyle and no others... Plus 15 seconds is really short sometimes to think of what to do... I felt like 60 seconds was a great amount of time.

• Like 2

I rather have the timer being 2min and 30 seconds, showdown uses it aswell and I like it. Every turn you get +10 secs, but +15 secs is fine aswell, don't really mind that.

Keep it in friendlies aswell, sure, maybe a way to suggest turning it off with a command?

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

Since that game does’t display pokemon info su a pokemon type or weaknesess or abilities like pokemon showdown sometimes is very difficult to make a move in 15 seconds, especially when you have to google something. Thinking is part of pvp. By rushing someone make a move is just pointless

• Like 2