make it possible for non legends to get rerolled

Jhaydenite

This won't just break the economy, this would probably outright kill it.

Honestly I'm surprised this topic came from someone who has been playing since december 2015. You should have understand at this point that rerolling for regular Pokemon is not a good idea for this game.

In my oppinion its good this way. Not only that being able to change non-legendary pokemon's IVs and Nature would, as Starlight stated "This won't just break the economy, this would probably outright kill it." PRO is meant to be grindy game and what i personaly enjoy the most in PRO is hunting.

It is -1 from me.

"but what about us" mentality.

Staff volunteer and put hours every day to keep this game running. For this they deserve reward.

Top PvPers do hundreds of battles every season and then once laddering need to compete on a tourney against other ladder players before they get any sort of worthwhile reward. This is also deserved.

"I PvP sometimes and I farm sometimes" isn't an accomplishment and doesn't deserve recognition nor reward.

Short and simple, no.

The point is the game spawn rate is still horrible. And while at it spawns mostly needs membership even just hitting trees for good spawn needs ms. And upon encountering one. The rate of nature youll want is so horrible. This is not luck based anymore its like stretched too much for hunting. Not everyone gets free time to slack and play the whole day like a lazybone that only knows to play everytime. So to shorten the time being consumed by playing a lot is rather suggest this.

A thing about voluntering as a staff theres still this part of you guys wanting something in return. Something unique. (You cant deny that fact, the reality)

Also not everyone is blessed with such good luck (except those annoying cheaters in pro)

And i think its too early to say it wont ever happen. When the time comes this will get realized it may not be now, but who knows in the future.

The point is the game spawn rate is still horrible. And while at it spawns mostly needs membership even just hitting trees for good spawn needs ms. And upon encountering one. The rate of nature youll want is so horrible. This is not luck based anymore its like stretched too much for hunting. Not everyone gets free time to slack and play the whole day like a lazybone that only knows to play everytime. So to shorten the time being consumed by playing a lot is rather suggest this.

A thing about voluntering as a staff theres still this part of you guys wanting something in return. Something unique. (You cant deny that fact, the reality)

Also not everyone is blessed with such good luck (except those annoying cheaters in pro)

And i think its too early to say it wont ever happen. When the time comes this will get realized it may not be now, but who knows in the future.

Spawn for most pokes is good enough and reasonable and about ms exclusive Pokemon those Pokemon mostly are available in other areas where ms is not needed and ms is not that important or costly.

• Developer

This has been suggested a few times over the last years but for now and probably forever, there won't be any kind of IV, nature or ability change for normal Pokemon outside of Summer Tournament rewards.

• Like 2