Guide to beat Cynthia ( Battle tower boss ) easily @ only for 2 sets except skarmory one ( Video guide by 15 days )

Titaniaplayz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bhimoso i mean yeah you can dig revival herbs but will you get 6 all the time ? and why waste them if theres easier ways to beat that salamence? sharpedo speed boost jolly protect and destiny works so nice :)

although i would love to see @supertrainers beat skarmory with wobbuffet :)

i mean arceus can also do swords dance xd after 1 swords dance it will definetly 1 shot wobbuffet lets not mention the high chance of critical hit

I dont need to learn from you @supertrainers :) no disrespect. Im just saying theres easier and cheaper ways to beat cynthias all sets and not just the 2.

and wasting revival herbs and hoping they dont critical hit you or use a status move like dragon dance or swords dance. Just trying to help here actually :)

and also it shows you in the uploaded picture how many times i beat battle tower despite buying salamence / kyogre / shiny electode / shiny metagorss / nimbuss mounts which those in total cost 2000k + pve coins :) oh and akatsuki robe xd

rerere.png.c930b9824b923fbb7fa047a289339d81.png

Cool guide Supertrainers. I personally appreciate people's contributions, you had the best of the intentions and that's good.

• Like 3

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

I dont need to learn from you @supertrainers :) no disrespect. Im just saying theres easier and cheaper ways to beat cynthias all sets and not just the 2.

and wasting revival herbs and hoping they dont critical hit you or use a status move like dragon dance or swords dance. Just trying to help here actually :)

and also it shows you in the uploaded picture how many times i beat battle tower despite buying salamence / kyogre / shiny electode / shiny metagorss / nimbuss mounts which those in total cost 2000k + pve coins :) oh and akatsuki robe xd

"Just trying to help here actually"

>proceeds to just boast about the stuff he's made, just shows his trainer card and boasts about the items he's bought and money.

10/10 great constructive criticism, I'm sure Supertrainers can learn a lot from looking at a Trainer card.

Spoilers: no.

If you truly wanted to help Supertrainers, you would be giving him team suggestions (example of baton passers, destiny bonders, different team compositions, possible sweepers for the team, items and builds he can try, movesets, abilities. Even one example would've helped him) instead of just showing your trainer card to get attention for your acheivements. You could've easily provided sets and guides he could check (Gliscor Poison Heal, for example, debuffers, individual pokemon that can take care of the different sets).

The only thing you're doing here is being incredibly rude towards a recently started player who is getting into the community, actively helping others in forums and ingame, even if he sometimes makes mistakes (just like we all do), but he actually takes the time and effort to learn from them and improve and try to do guides for the community. You should be ashamed. You didn't start as a super pro with 1 hour into the game and made the same mistakes as he could. This doesn't help him at all.

Nice small guide, Supertrainers. If you need help to try out stuff from now on or suggestions I'll be glad to help if it helps you improve it :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!