Ranked OU and UU tier rotation?

Eaty

Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?

• Developer
1 minute ago, Bash said:

Nah. I want OU action.

Besides that I think the ban system is not good. Manaphy is almost UU in this case and would destroy UU, same for Greninja.

11 minutes ago, Eaty said:
  • UUBL (UnderUsed Banlist)
    •  UUBL is the banlist for UU and is not a playable tier.
    •  UUBL will be discussed within the PvP Council.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bash said:

Nah. I want OU action.

Besides that I think the ban system is not good. Manaphy is almost UU in this case and would destroy UU, same for Greninja.

I am sure Pokemon like Manaphy etc. would be banned by the PvP council as its stated in the original post.

"UUBL will be discussed within the PvP Council. "

Just now, Eaty said:

Just now, Norex said:

I am sure Pokemon like Manaphy etc. would be banned by the PvP council as its stated in the original post.

"UUBL will be discussed within the PvP Council. "

Yes sorry, fore some reason I thoight after the Poke list the bans are finished

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

i thinks the idea got merit and should be considered, but now is not the time. At the very least until all the mega is released and give pvp council time to get the roots down. My own opinion here is that some pokemon recently released have been handled poorly(etc sheer force landorus almost taking 2 months to get banned, aegishlash going unchecked for a month and now the recent bb gren drama) and stirred up alot of controversy, hence finally the formation of pvp council. Now barely any days have passed and the council have literly not even began discussing anything and this idea with huge implications and work-load for the council are put up. 

Again im fine with this idea and think it should seriously be looked into and discussed/tweaked, but again i do not think it should be put out this early.

Edited by EvilProtagonist
  • Like 3

I use trickroom a lot so count me in 😂

That said, I don't think forcing UU onto people is the way. Ideally these would be separate queues but I do understand the playerbase probably isn't there, I struggle to find ranked games some days as it is now.

Edited by CrosbieL
Added info