New Trainer to PRO!!!

Hey everyone!  My friend recommended this game because he and I have been looking for a good MMO to play on Android.  Everything on Google Play store is either Pay-2-Win or extreme grindage.  He also really dislikes the Auto-Combat Features lol.  Thank you for having me and I hope everyone stays warm and happy this holiday season!

Cheers!~

MyOwnHero92

Edited by MyOwnHero92
Trying to Follow
  • Like 1

Just your average nerd           

Hi MyOwnHero92, welcome to PRO!

If you haven't already joined, I would like to invite you to our Official PRO Discord Server. You can stay up-to-date with the latest updates and newest content by joining, and also have a conversation with the community. 

Also, here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you and your friend:

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. 

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. There's a lot of things to do.

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, buy, and trade your pokemon or items here. Auctions are also available.

Game guides: Find multiple guides here ranging from the story, to making money, to catching legendary pokemon.

Guilds: Check this page out if you're interested in discovering and joining a guild to meet new people.

Anyways, that's enough from me. It's always best to discover things on your own, so good luck and have fun with the game!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 1:41 PM, MyOwnHero92 said:

Hey everyone!  My friend recommended this game because he and I have been looking for a good MMO to play on Android.  Everything on Google Play store is either Pay-2-Win or extreme grindage.  He also really dislikes the Auto-Combat Features lol.  Thank you for having me and I hope everyone stays warm and happy this holiday season!

Cheers!~

MyOwnHero92

Welcome!

• Like 1