Pvp rewards

Pispi13

So i wanna speak about something that i already mentioned in ladder tournament discord but i got no answer . 

Before the ladder reward changes , ladder players were getting 

(700-(X-1)*5) pvp coins (X being their ladder position).  Now the most u can get is 600 and some out of the pvp quests . Id like to see adding some rewards for 400 500 and why not even 600 rating . Not something crazy maybe something like 30 coins like its is in 300rating. Cause now the only ones rewarded from this are the non ladder players . Adding those rewards wouldn't only be a motivation for ladder players to go higher and higher but also for players that get decent rating but not quite enough for ladder to try their limits etc, thus making the game more competitive ,which is something  rn the game is starving for. 

Edited by Pispi13
  • Like 16

+1 , there is absolutely no benefit to going 500+ rating unless you re aiming for ladder position number 1 , or just flexing . Not to mention how mentally tedious and time consuming it is to reach that rating , its a very high risk very low reward process. I think players who can achieve that should at least get some sort of reward for their effort.

• Like 1

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

5 minutes ago, Ghabra said:

+1 , there is absolutely no benefit to going 500+ rating unless you re aiming for ladder position number 1 , or just flexing . Not to mention how mentally tedious and time consuming it is to reach that rating , its a very high risk very low reward process. I think players who can achieve that should at least get some sort of reward for their effort.

+1 and completely agree with what Ghabra's said.

• Like 1

kaikai.png?width=505&height=474

OLD IGN :AHsAN022

On 12/5/2020 at 10:22 AM, Ghabra said:

+1, no hay absolutamente ningún beneficio en obtener una calificación de más de 500 a menos que esté apuntando a la posición de escalera número 1, o simplemente flexionando. Sin mencionar lo tedioso y lento que es alcanzar esa calificación, es un proceso de muy alto riesgo y muy baja recompensa . Creo que los jugadores que pueden lograrlo deberían al menos obtener algún tipo de recompensa por su esfuerzo.

+1 

I think the same.

They should give the top players good rewards 

Same with the guild tops

Edited by Limit
  • Like 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit