snivy

Mudkip

muk-alonan

venipede

klefki

hawlucha

deino

scyther

We are looking for themes, not specific Pokemon. Examples would be OFFENSIVE, BALANCED, RAIN, FOSSIL and so on.

Volt-Turn (Pokemon which commonly use U-Turn or Volt-Switch which is a decently common playstyle)

Examples: Scyther, Magnemite, Rotom, Deino, Darumaka, Mienfoo, Chimchar, Weedle, Electrike (Mega-Manectric), Froakie...

Wallbreaker, Setup-Sweeper or Hazard-Users could get spawns as well as they work well the Volt-Turn playstyle.

14 hours ago, iceflake said:

Exotic

Mysterious

I think it's great that they also put alola spawns as new as they come out.  It would be a good motivation for the top guild

• Like 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

Why make suggestions ? you don't need opinions of players. Each time we make suggestions, we are ignored. Anyway you take decisions as you want Walross, instead of opinion of players (For example : ash greninja, and so on.). Take your decision yourself as always.

Best regards.

• Like 1

I find that some current spawn are already zero, for example the fossil spawn is unitile in pvp none is played I think we need to open up the top third pokes that are difficult to farm a little more, such as starters a little more often Is it possible to change spawns on fixed dates and via the RNG?

• Like 1