Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi good day!

I let my classmate/friend "Viperx" (his ign) to use my pokemon for us to have a battle. I forgot that my 2 pokemons Garchomp and Heliolisk is not yet available for him because of region lock.

I was not able to realize that he will not be able to use it and it will be region locked for he is only at Kanto with 4th badge.

I hope that my 2 pokemons will be back for i will need it asap.

I asked him to take screenshot of the pokemons and he gave it to me.

Thank you for your understanding.

IGN: Kajuan25

Server: Silver

Friend's IGN: Viperx

Here are the pokemons:

both.thumb.jpg.70ba496f8ef424e68820a045668e59ec.jpgchomp.thumb.jpg.cf52f205b144c976d489b48df7f118ff.jpgheli.thumb.jpg.8382fe118e57fb0aae2aa04628195471.jpg

• Like 2

Hi good day!

I let my classmate/friend "Viperx" (his ign) to use my pokemon for us to have a battle. I forgot that my 2 pokemons Garchomp and Heliolisk is not yet available for him because of region lock.

I was not able to realize that he will not be able to use it and it will be region locked for he is only at Kanto with 4th badge.

Here are the pokemons:

[ATTACH=full]88371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]88372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]88373[/ATTACH]

Hi good day!

Here are the pokemons:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="88371]88371[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="88372]88372[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="88373]88373[/ATTACH]

I am Viperx the one Kajuan25 is referring. I aggree that we were not able to distinguish that it will be region locked. Sorry for the inconvenience i hope that it will be resolved asap. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi good day!

Here are the pokemons:

[ATTACH=full]88371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]88372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]88373[/ATTACH]

Hello!

I recently made a trade and completely forgot about the trade lock, very silly of me! :(

I traded some pokemon from my main account (deita) to my alt account (deltaftw).

The pokemon I traded were a Kadabra (so it would evolve) and a torchic (holding my charizard mount).

regionlock.thumb.png.0541802043597dcfd9517ec6a1a3a793.png

• Like 1

Hi good day!

Here are the pokemons:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="88371]88371[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="88372]88372[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="88373]88373[/ATTACH]

Dear PRO Staff,

I am Mukrow from Gold Server.

I just Ask trainer Felinoacizentad to trade evo my sinnoh poke.

I was not aware that he is not sinnoh champion now my poke is locked in his pc.

If it's possible please return back my pokemon to me

Here is the SS before trade

Starttrade.thumb.jpg.0b931a098d61c28d6d45dd864d991dae.jpg

After Trade

1798780226_endtrade.thumb.jpg.cdfcb85d23abf8cbbf7f33c36a2f8d8d.jpg

Best regards,

Mukrow

• Like 1