Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Im playing Gold server, a guy was talk to me about evolve our scythers, but im not interested yet to evolved mine, so i decide to help him with that evolve, but when i take hes pokemon, thats locked on my computer, i was getting helped sometimes and i try to help that guy.

Here is the screnshot, the guy was worry about scam,please help him, thats not fair
https://prnt.sc/t8MejYr2gcMJ

My user id is Naurus, and the guy affected by that is Ak3

The pokemon trade was reversed. Please confirm and in case there's something wrong let me know - Zoruami

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

I'm Misstepiggy, on the Silver Server.

I had agreed with Realxmario to trade his cleffa pokemon (level 100, ID 74601364, holding moonstone) in order for it to evolve.  Then I would trade it back as a Clefairy.  However, I am still progressing through Kanto region with only 5 badges, and the Cleffa was Hoenn region, so it locked and stayed stuck in my pc box.  I attempted to drag it to party in order to trade back, but couldn't. 

The screenshots reflect my panic, and attempts to find a way to return Realxmario's pokemon back, as I had no intention of keeping it, and no way of repaying him for his expensive pokemon (my low pokedollar amount compared to how much he says it cost him in messages!)

I also requested trade restore in discord- but my friends informed me that I should use this forum thread instead. 

If this is granted, I will be so grateful for you saving Realxmario's pokemon!

(Edit:  Thank you for dealing with this!  Although I was panicking, you dealt with it in only an hour!  I will be more careful with trades in future)

pokemonscreenshot001.png

pokemonscreenshot002.png

pokemonscreenshot003.png

pokemonscreenshot004.png

The trade has been reversed. Thank you for letting us know. Take care! 

JONCAR9

Edited by Misstepiggy
Thank you!

Hi this is for the silver server, user "gumbygreens" , traded me lvl 15 phantump, lvl 25 poliwhirl, lvl 15 clamperl, lvl 5 porygon, and lvl 16 clamperl. My useer name ingame is trapsolutely. I am inm Johto, these and region locked to kanto

*******SOLVED*************** used murky town for transaction*****************************************

trade1.png

trade2.png

Thank you for confirming.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

I traded my pokes for ev service but my lopunny is region locked for the service provider can i get back i doesn't ss of trade but here's the chat of him confirming and lop's Id. Trade happened in Gold server.

image.wwee.png

IMG_20221102_071436.jpg djdjdj.jpg

I have reversed the trade for you. Lopunny is back in the last spot of your PC.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hello, I would like to REPORT an error, I wanted to trade my haunter to evolve it with the player Aldebaran68 but I failed because he has not gone to Sinnoh yet and my haunter is from there, and he cannot remove it from the PC, can you help me recover it? the player aldebaran68 is also helping me to report this with good will.

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 9.59.09 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 9.59.09 PM.jpeg

Thanks for letting us know. The trade has been reversed. Please check your PC for your Haunter. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

• 3 weeks later...

hey im dunzerker   from gold server  i trade a pokemon for evolve trade  but my ppokemon now its blocked in other pokemon storage    

pokemon.png

I have reversed this trade for you. The Scyther is in the last spot of your PC.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hello i have tried to help my friend earlier by sending him a poke but either him or I noticed the "warning message" about the trade lock so it is now locked in his computer. since he don't play so often i won't be able to get it back so soon and I want to let him enjoy a peacefull Jhoto region instead of him rushing. I don't have a screen of the trade since we didn't expected it to happen but I have a conversation of him agreeing the trade back if you can do it. Thank you for the help and sorry for the mistake  PS : Sorry for my bad english it's not my native language.

Nickname : Dubbledii

Server : Gold1028616312_tradelock.png.f2544996af1a719fdd5dfea000e1776b.png
Hello,
I have reversed this trade for you. The Feraligatr is in the last spot of your PC.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hello, iam playing on Silver!

I went to help Charizard1401 to evolve his clamperl, but i didn't knew that pokemon would be region locked after I traded with him.

Thanks for your attention.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Thanks for letting us know. The trade has been reversed. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9