Customized Pokeballs Boxes?

Eaty

Hey, first of all I want to say it's a great idea to add such pokeballs.
I would, however, prefer to offer these for normal poke dollars in the shops.
How about giving the pokeballs a chance to catch like those of great balls or ultra balls and selling them for 800-1000 pokedollars. I think a lot more players would buy the custom balls and more money would be taken off the server.

Discord: Marksman1303

I remember something. In pokemon trading card game, there are pokemons that have team rocket themed pokemons, how about make something around this idea, rocket themed pokemons are easier to get caught with their respective custom balls (sounds like a special event but hey it must be worth a try) or if you scrap this idea. How about making a rocket grunt give 1 rocket ball for 10 pokeballs purchased like getting premiere ball the other way around.

I remember something. In pokemon trading card game, there are pokemons that have team rocket themed pokemons, how about make something around this idea, rocket themed pokemons are easier to get caught with their respective custom balls (sounds like a special event but hey it must be worth a try) or if you scrap this idea. How about making a rocket grunt give 1 rocket ball for 10 pokeballs purchased like getting premiere ball the other way around.

21 hours ago, Eaty said:

This would require a client update every month.

Alternatively, we could theoretically make it possible for guilds to buy Guild Pokeballs.
We could make it possible for NoMercy to buy 5,000,000 Pokedollars to get a Pokeball with their logo added to a shop. They'd be buyable for all users then.

I like this idea better than the other pokeballs, i just think it should be needed to be more expensive, if it's a guild benefit then it should be costly

Also the only other thing that comes to mind would be, what odds would the ball use, better than ultra, ultra, great, or just regular

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

16 hours ago, ltachiEspada said:

I don't assume you all work at the same project, but maybe focussing your ressources on the most pressing issues isn't that bad of a suggestion at all xD Obviously I'm not talking about ALL of the Staff, everything has to be put somewhat into perspective. I imagine PRO being a Fan-Game doesn't have that many ressources to begin with - so yeah, maybe put a couple more heads onto actual issues and invest less time/work in artistic things. I just wanted to point that notion out, as recent Staff actions didn't really give me personally something to look forward to. Slapping some priority List somewhere in the Forums as a kind of roadmap doesn't do anything, that's just commong Forum management..Guess my overall point was either misunderstood, or judging by the condescending response wasn't taken seriously or put off as a random rant. Ain't surprised.

Also mate i just feel like explaining to you a bit better what it is:

Mappers: Create maps, therefore event maps and new regions
Artists: Create event pokes, move animations, and these pokeballs
Scripters: New quests, npc's, most things that do something in game
Devs: PC Storage, just look at the Dev To-Do List

They can't focus all their resources in one place because they don't work on the same thing. An artist can't take a scripters job because they just wouldn't know what to do (i mean they could, but i don't think many do). So as much as you could WANT all these new things added to the game, they just aren't done by the same people, which is why other things are added first.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

On 3/1/2021 at 6:00 PM, Eaty said:

Hello, I've been thinking this for a while now. What do you guys think about customized Pokeballs such as Rocket, Magma, Aqua and so on Pokeballs?

I thought about adding Boxes similar to the current Mystery Boxes where you could get 10-15 custom Pokeballs (of the same Pokeball).

They wouldn't have a higher catch rate or something like this. If you have better ideas how to add them I all ear, nothing is set in stone yet!

I am absolute not sure if that's something players actually want so please us your opinion. 

They could look like this or similar to it: 

spacer.png

Cool cool, when will there be a batter PC system? XD Sorting my lvl 100's, shinies, event formes is a pain right now

On 01/03/2021 at 14:00, Eaty said:

Olá, estou pensando nisso há um tempo. O que vocês acham de Pokébolas customizadas como Rocket, Magma, Aqua e outras?

Pensei em adicionar Caixas semelhantes às Caixas Misteriosas atuais, onde você poderia obter 10-15 Pokébolas personalizadas (da mesma Pokébola).

Eles não teriam uma taxa de captura maior ou algo assim. Se você tem ideias melhores de como adicioná-los, eu já ouvi, nada está definido ainda!

Não tenho certeza absoluta se isso é algo que os jogadores realmente querem, então, dê-nos a sua opinião. 

Eles podem ser assim ou semelhantes: 

spacer.png

Mano Gostei muito da ideia mais poderia ter uma chance de capturar 2.0 tbm sério bom

• 3 months later...