Customized Pokeballs Boxes?

Eaty

Looks so nice , maybe events thematic. But like people said, i think is much worth do something about our boxes, i mean customize.put this pokes (pvpables) in this number box ,put other in there ( boss pokes) , etc.

Have nice day 🙂

• Like 1

Hello,

That's a really great idea but i think we should go more far with this kind of suggestion.

Add more pokeball its cool but we should add too :

- Crafting system for special pokeball with then apricorn and other berry. We should be able to craft them by ourself.

- Customise the catch pokemon ( change the pokemon with another one )

- In PvP, when we throw a Special pokeball we should have a cute animation with that

- More theme of special pokemon : seasons ( winter, summer.. ), month ( january, february,... ), event ( valentin, easter, Xmas, ... ), type ( fire, ice, water,... )

- Add a special ball for a guild who was 6 time top guild ladder in 1 year ^^

Edited by Abygaelle

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

18 minutes ago, LILLYXD said:

I like the idea, though id much rather see you do something about the pc so we can organise aour boxes as we like etc id want pvp teams in box 1, synchs in box 2 and so on 

+1 that's more importants than balls colors 

• Like 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

I like the idea of having more different kinds of pokéballs in the game, not the biggest fan of it being behind a wall like RNG boxes however. Added these as a bundle reward for bosses or something similar sounds better imo. Also making them tradeble would be awesome.

• Like 1
12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Very cool idea! 

I am curious to know if the ball's cosmetics are linked to a constant image, so if you were to ever change the image it would update even for pokemon caught. If so, you could reward first place in guild ladder to have their logo on a "Guild Champion Ball" that's image is updated every month. 

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

Very cool idea! 

I am curious to know if the ball's cosmetics are linked to a constant image, so if you were to ever change the image it would update even for pokemon caught. If so, you could reward first place in guild ladder to have their logo on a "Guild Champion Ball" that's image is updated every month. 

i love this idea so much, it will be a pretty nice reward for the 1st guild 

The Pinklax Shop