Customized Pokeballs Boxes?

Eaty

48 minutes ago, Yellovv said:

I just want to give opinion about the current boxes. hlw boxes or Mystery Boxes are currently designed so poorly which make ppl don't have any excitement while opening those items. the price is ok but what inside those boxes are completely trash. Why don't we have a better boxes with better items and better RNG. ppl love hunting because of RNG, RNG is fun and addicted. So why we can't have a box with unique skins, clothes, mounts (smt that worth mils of poke$ on market)...etc even though 90% of other items are trash. A mount with 0,1% to get through box is also a nice idea 🙂

completely agree with you  

Holy Sh*t i like tha Idea!
Bc of 1 example:
I pretty much Like Water Pokes like Piplup or Staryu.
To catch them in a Ball that looks Like a WaterBall will be insane 🙂

Maybe a Idea:
What is, with that example, u have PokeBalls like for each Element and the balls maybe have a slightly , bit higher chance (like 2-5%) to catch a poke with the same Type?
That i will say, will be awesome!

But im pretty much like that Idea for Custom PokeBalls!
+1 for that, hopefully it will be implemented !

Nice idea. It would be cooler if it's not released as "loot box" though. Just make it a regular coin shop/pve/pvp item. As far as customizing goes it would be cool if you just had different color options. So rocket ball for example comes in white, red, blue, black, yellow etc. Colors can be picked. I wish you would do the same with existing outfits like the team rocket outfit.

The real "custom" ball should be the LOGO Pokeball. Whatever your guild logo is, will be on the pokeball. You can choose the basic color of the ball itself too.

Just some ideas. I really like this suggestion. +1

Edited by 666G0D999

46 minutes ago, Tinygunner said:

Feel this would work like you pay  for the ability to customize the poke balls you buy in game. Not pay for a set number of balls. 

+1 for the thread .... Great Idea! but the cons.. the other balls out there will be pretty much useless as we prefer to use efficient and fast like Master ball or the affordable and doable Pokeball doesn't it? or nah.

Edited by B0t

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

I honetsly don't want new cosmetic stuff, new Regions or whatever - just get the base game running smoothly without bugs and somewhat stable servers. Finish the move animations, the pc storage ect, you know ? Basically finish the base game and get it to a presentable state! That should be your top priotity and I'm pretty sure every player would take a "polished" game over some extra gimmicks nobody REALLY needs. I don't mean to hate, but the last couple months really give the impression that the Team behind PRO has no agenda or priority list whatsoever, even tho said priorities should be clear as day 😞

We can talk about pokeball-cosmetics or new hairstyles or whatever afterwards - like how do I even need to point this out o.O

• Like 1