pokestop to compensate dig

Algerie31

as dig is disabled i want staff to compensate its items with pokestop so that he will give us item of dig too

as = nuggets /big nuggets /gems /stardust /macho brace /vitamines /fosslis ....

ps= sry for my bad english

image.png.cabcf654131810752de2ca942a7d88a9.png

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

i just dislike temporary things that are just means of compensation. You aren't suffering in any way by playing the game, and are using your time to do so. Just because one feature is disabled due to the event of a server crash, doesn't mean you need to have compensation for it. Realistically you need not receive compensation for anything you do, as you are playing the game by your own free will. Digs and excavations aren't a permanent removal, so they'll be back in due time.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

7 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

i just dislike temporary things that are just means of compensation. You aren't suffering in any way by playing the game, and are using your time to do so. Just because one feature is disabled due to the event of a server crash, doesn't mean you need to have compensation for it. Realistically you need not receive compensation for anything you do, as you are playing the game by your own free will. Digs and excavations aren't a permanent removal, so they'll be back in due time.

if you are not aware we lost many rare item and precious as nuggets and big nuggets & stardust & gems & huge staff which could cost millions 

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

Devs working hard to fix servers and all you want is some pokedollars everyone dont have access to digs excavation etc so its the same for everyone just wait till they announce something even if it takes months

And there is other way to do money in game so we don't need a compensation 

+1 If Dig Spots was never coming back.

Unfortunately they are coming back, so -1.

They should rather focus on fixing the concurrent server issues, than to compensate their users for the missing means of earning a income on PRO.

As someone who have never had over 1.5 million in concurrent money balance, I can say that I am not at all bothered by losing one means of earning money.

But since you have 200+ millions and is one of the ones with most money on PRO, can you say the same?

I believe its important to look at the future and not about being compensated for everything.

In the first place, staff has no need to "compensate" for anything, regardless.
In fact, this is for a better future with a much better server stability, and that is what they will compensate their playerbase with.

2 hours ago, Algerie31 said:

if you are not aware we lost many rare item and precious as nuggets and big nuggets & stardust & gems & huge staff which could cost millions 

but as you are not humain you are a slave to pro you can not realize tht wtf

I don't understand why you would resort to rash out foul language to someone who actually took some time of their day to comment on your suggestion.

I understand that you might not agree with everyone's opinion. But at least don't ignore his constructive critism, especially when its not negatively directed at you.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Hi there @Algerie31

5 hours ago, Algerie31 said:

Please stay respectful at all times towards other users, do not insult anyone as they are allowed to have a different opinion than yours. It's completely fine to disagree with an argument and give your response to reflect it, but in no occasion you are allowed to insult users or employ inappropriate terms towards them. Your message was edited, keep this in mind in your future responses. 

Midsommar 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

11 hours ago, Algerie31 said:

but as you are not humain you are a slave to pro you can not realize tht wtf

Also for more context on that lol, i haven't actually been playing much PRO lately, moreoever since it's coming up to midterm for most classes, i've received more work that i have to do.

And yes i do understand that if you get insanely lucky you can amass millions from a single dig run, however as that is not the commodity that most get, i would say you've more lost a few hundred thousand each time, maybe less.

Understandably every 3 days mathematically rounds itself out after 3 weeks, (7*3) and, you really can't lose that much profit from 3 whole weeks of digs unless you tend to get really lucky. If you factor in all the items you get from it, then there's basically a smaller % chance that you can get more expensive items in every site, and therefore make millions in that time, at most you can probably make like one million every one to two weeks.

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif