A Reason to Smile : Banned Mawile

G3n3r4l

1 hour ago, Sweesy64 said:

just one single question,,,, why mawile and not sableye ? its much more devastating in the right hands.

and now.... why ban everything ? why dont let the qwotes deciide `?

imo:
Sableye has a lot of stuff that could make it bannable, but i think it would get a ban if mawile gets banned for the most part, so if mawile isn't banned, sableye won't be either. But that being said, then it'll most likely be just those two pokemon on every team

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, Madrigiljay said:

-1 stop crying dude and just play 🙂

lmfao, did you miss the part where i said i was a trick room player? if it's not banned, it benefits me. i made this post for the good of the meta. if its not banned, its for the good of me

• Haha 1

There are still many counters for it , Steelix  , Mega Steelix, Avalugg, Mega Slowbro , Aggron, Mega Aggron , Torkoal, Skarmory, Rhyperior  and many others that can be use it or can be used in a different way to counteract it. 

• Like 1

im giving this post a -1 the reason is the meta of the moment is gen7 we aint on gen6 anymore megamawile was banned on gen6 formats and now we are on gen7 meta and is now megamawile is in OU.

the one what are banned are lucario metagross blaziken salamence kangaskhan and mawile aint part of that

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ScorpionSRL said:

im giving this post a -1 the reason is the meta of the moment is gen7 we aint on gen6 anymore megamawile was banned on gen6 formats and now we are on gen7 meta and is now megamawile is in OU.

the one what are banned are lucario metagross blaziken salamence kangaskhan and mawile aint part of that

how are we gen 7 though, what do we have that classifies us as gen 7, besides some moves. we have two pokemon from gen 7, and one of them, does absolutely nothing to mawile. It was unbanned in gen 7 because there were counters for it. I still don't think it'll be banned in PRO, which means it's more fun for me anyways. But this post was overall made so people can't be swept by mawile unless they guarantee to have one of the pokes that actually block it.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Hikou said:

There are still many counters for it , Steelix  , Mega Steelix, Avalugg, Mega Slowbro , Aggron, Mega Aggron , Torkoal, Skarmory, Rhyperior  and many others that can be use it or can be used in a different way to counteract it. 

alright, you can run one of those megas just to counter mega mawile. there now you lost your only team mega. now what, i listed skarm, he can't do much, torkoal, sure mediocre counter, will make mawile switch out, which just puts the problem again later. aggron, also decent, unless it runs like brick break, or is sub focus punch. rhyperior, if it runs iron head, as most sets are careful rhyperior, you're taking 70% from it. and even if you run full defense, 55-65%

• Like 1