Guild Island April 2021 - Feedback

Eaty

I'd like you to make the trick room announcement on discord and let it go for 3 days because of blk. Because we are not always paying attention to the chat and not always on game.

Falls area should change pokes to.

It is a nice 'event'.

To be honnest i don't like too much things in the new system. I will explain what i don't like.

Spawn can change every 12 hours, it's really a bad idea. Furthermore, we saw this month rain changed to rain like 15-20 times this month.

Imagine you have support spawn, you use bms for farming gligar for example, and then 12 hours later spawn change to rain.  If you don't like rain spawn and you wanted to farm only support spawn, this system is really bad for this kind of players.

I purpose to lock spawn for 3-4 days (duration of bms). Then after this delay, spawn can change and players have choice to vote to stay or remove spawn.

The rate of 12.5% is really too low, 25% will be better. I have already made 24 flamethrower in PvP and never burn. So now imagine with guild island, if rng is bad, the spawn will be same for entire month, i don't like this.

There were too much players for guild island, and guild island spawns must be deserved.

I saw really often set rain to rain, more and more... that was really boring.

Another thing I would like to comment, it's about new spawns in guild island falls. It's good thing to add a new spawn, it was apprecied, especially with pokemon non huntable usually. It's good add.  However, i think some poke should be deleted of list of non huntable pokemons. Who cares about  Rattata-Alolan, Raichu-Alolan, Diglett-Alolan, Meowth-Alolan, Rockruff and Dhelmise ? Maybe 10-20 peoples per server, not more i think.

Edited by CosaNostra
  • Like 2

I would have rather like something like "this set stay for 3 days" and at the end of this period the spawns swaps to another set according to the vote. 

If I remember well there is 11 sets, so it would be 10% for each set to appear and modified by vote, I think the vote should cap to 50% max on a set or something like that. Don't know if people are agree with me but personally I wanted to farm Trick Room that stayed a ridiculous amount of time (1 day if I remember correctly and disappeared at 5a.m in week so not a day I could even try hard) while rain as been here since 3k before J.C

I think that the guild island is well designed, I would change the probability of changing the element (rain, sand, trick room, etc.) that of the 100% of changing it is divided in each zone in such a way that there is a greater probability that the This island is in constant change, this is because in the last 15 days, 5 days were trick rooms and there are some that do not appear yet. So my idea is that there is no 12% to change or not, if not that each theme has its probability, for example each theme has a 15% of appearing regardless of which one is currently

First, idk where the heck you hiding the voting tutor at, it's obviously at somewhere where ppl not even noticed about.

Second, why not make spawn set reset every 72 hours instead of RNG ( which equal to 1 bms duaration, like ppl active bms to hunt for a specific set then it sudden change to next set within next 12 hours would be really upset tbh ), and pls make sure that it wont repeat the old set.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

26 minutes ago, Eaty said:

Hm, according to my math that should be the norm. 12,5% chance (up to 15% via votes) to change the spawn set every 12 hours shouldn't change thaaat often.

Hm ok.
You can keep it in mind and if it happens a bit often you can adjust it.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

The new system have been a great addition, but have some things that should be change

I think the % of change of the spawns should be less, cause is like almost every day it changes.

The spawn in the Guild island Falls should change between the same tier of the pokes there,  it would be exceptional that the low tiers change 1 time per week too.

Im just waiting for more new spawns, that are very necessary , i dont have more to agree for the moment.

Edited by Hikou

I strongly suggest to extend the duration of each set (ex. 3days like bms) so we can fully use it. After 3 days, the current set should have a lower percentage of staying and the remaining percent will be divided for each spawn set there is +chances from our votes.

I would also like to have a list of pokes for each set.

Edited by Malz2414
  • Like 1