Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

6 minutes ago, HotSpaghetti said:

"Base speed" and  "Stability"

Not to mention moves pool makes Greninja more unpredictable

Greninja is totally different from Landorus

His Point was regarding U turning against wall Pokes, why can't landorus, mega scizor etc can be compared for it. Why are you guys treating greninja like its the most broken pokemon ever. Fact is its not! It was just flexible enough to fit different teams and his biggest flaw was that he can learn spikes!!! Dudes killed him for learning spikes xD Only thing i see ninja was op against was STALL only STALL. I love stall 🙂

7 minutes ago, envymeister said:

*1) It has yet to show signs of breaking metagame - I got no reason to believe that greninja is harmful for metagame, that thing is been around for 2 years! If it was harmful, shouldn't the metagame be dead by now*

U have just now an healthy metagame what u mean xDDD last 2 years the meta wasnt healthy at all xD 
last season was not healthy at all!!

Also! How can u say Greninja isnt harmful? Spikes Greninja is just busted, due the amount of cover a Greninja Kit might hold. Yes he cant check all pokes at once, but it makes it unpredictable, since he cant carry:
-Gunk Shot
-Rock Slide
-Hydro Pump / Surf
-HP Fire/Grass
-Extrasensory
-U-turn
-Ice Beam

The coverage each move gives it, is insane. Have u ever played vs a greninja and thought, ok what now? i dont a fat chansey on the team, so what is the best switch i can make? Understand, greninja doesnt have a safe switch! Even if u do have any, it pressures u out, and puts spikes. there it goes 6% each switch u make, allow him to stack up with rocks, will be funny xD
So with this tell me again: how can u say its not harmful? 

PS: Stop with wallero council and crap. they were the first ones saying sableye was an issue, so cut the crap. So far every decision made by the council has been the best course of action for this game. 

Dude! That's my point!!! 4 move syndrome duh. There is no perfect greninja out there, it will always be lacking some move for something. Not even going to mention than how most defoggers even though weak to greninja, but are immune to spikes. Its upto you as a "good player" to bring it out the right moment or create one to defog! 

Its just a false accusation to put it all on Greninja 

Edited by iammeetdp

Why other pokemon with multiple very different sets (evs, moves, item) won't be banned.

-Tyranitar - 4x weak to Fighting, Mach Punch (Priority) Vacuum Wave (Priority)

-Garchomp - 4x weak to Ice, Ice Shard (Priority)

-Pelipper - 4x weak to Electric

-Heatran - 4x weak to ground

-Landorus - Same as Garchomp

-Goodra - Slow

-Mew - No one really uses this tbh

I'm sorry, I'm lazy.

"But walls beat Greninja" 

-Greninja can just U-turn / switch out to wall breakers lmao.

"Mega pokemon beat Greninja"

(Ghabra's point) Strong pokemon also synergize with Greninja, with Greninja helping them to wear down opposing pokemon in order to open up a sweep. This make Greninja even scarier as it has stronger teammates to work with.

"We might as well ban walls"

-Walls are a part of a game, slow, switch-in-able. They are also part of what makes Pokemon strategic.

"No one cares about spikes"

-Setup is annoying ngl, and defog is a waste of a turn if you are just removing one spike.

"Greninja can't ohko"

-Like they said, Greninja is a chipper / support, not a sweeper.

"4 Move Syndrome"

-Oh look, its a Greninja, I wonder which of its 14 possible moves it has and which of its 6 possible Items its using. Can't wait to sacrifice some pokemon to find out!

"Priority Moves"

-Just switch out ya know?

"Frail"

-I said just switch out, you have 5 other party members to use.

Please, just let the game add more faries (Tapus) and walls (Toxapex) before we unban Greninja.

Sure, my points are bad but im tired, lazy, and I don't feel like debating so eh.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, iammeetdp said:

Greninja has been a part of ranked pvp for almost 2 year iirc. It was never consider broken! Why now?

Besides the change.org link, this is the first sentence of the post. An inaccurate statement. Way to go my guy. 

It was considered broken from the very beginning but was not banned because Eaty had just coded the ability to work, so it was a no-go on banning it. It was at the time he just became Dev and could do actual work on the game. It would have been a huge waste of time for him to code something and instantly ban it (a highly requested ability at the time and considered impossible to code by previous Devs). 

So no, it always has been considered broken. It was just a matter of time till the plug was pulled. 

• Like 3
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Shadow2054 said:

Why other pokemon with multiple very different sets (evs, moves, item) won't be banned.

-Tyranitar - 4x weak to Fighting, Mach Punch (Priority) Vacuum Wave (Priority)

-Garchomp - 4x weak to Ice, Ice Shard (Priority)

-Pelipper - 4x weak to Electric

-Heatran - 4x weak to ground

-Landorus - Same as Garchomp

-Goodra - Slow

-Mew - No one really uses this tbh

I'm sorry, I'm lazy.

"But walls beat Greninja" 

-Greninja can just U-turn / switch out to wall breakers lmao.

"Mega pokemon beat Greninja"

(Ghabra's point) Strong pokemon also synergize with Greninja, with Greninja helping them to wear down opposing pokemon in order to open up a sweep. This make Greninja even scarier as it has stronger teammates to work with.

"We might as well ban walls"

-Walls are a part of a game, slow, switch-in-able. They are also part of what makes Pokemon strategic.

"No one cares about spikes"

-Setup is annoying ngl, and defog is a waste of a turn if you are just removing one spike.

"Greninja can't ohko"

-Like they said, Greninja is a chipper / support, not a sweeper.

"4 Move Syndrome"

-Oh look, its a Greninja, I wonder which of its 14 possible moves it has and which of its 6 possible Items its using. Can't wait to sacrifice some pokemon to find out!

"Priority Moves"

-Just switch out ya know?

"Frail"

-I said just switch out, you have 5 other party members to use.

Please, just let the game add more faries (Tapus) and walls (Toxapex) before we unban Greninja.

Sure, my points are bad but im tired, lazy, and I don't feel like debating so eh.

Thanks for acknowledging that your points are bad 🙂

1) greninja can u turn out of walls

Hmm, Nice reason to ban ninja

2) Megas + Ninjas

Soo, any poke that help chip down oppo team is bannable. FACT IS any poke can do it, even a Rattata lol, what's with these synergies well with strong mons. Dude which mon wouldn't lol

3) Ban walls? 

Who said that? Did you read wrong post or are just too sleepy

4) Spikes

Heyy, I am ninja I can spike. Again You are just proving my point. Why would a mon be banned for being able to use spike and also pressure defogger! Defog wastes a turn? Well as you said walls are part of game! Soo are hazards

5) Greninja is a chipper

The dude who made these point is legit! He actually is, but before chipping oppo team he would be chipp his ownself lol. Greninja usually relys on life orb to gas his attacks you see. U turns, ice beams soo what!!! Any mon can do that to chip Opposite team. 

6)4 move synodrom

Again, tnks for proving my point. The thing requires 14 different moves to be perfect, how many it can keep "4" Let's ban it anyways since it can SPIKES

7) Swtich out

Wow soo you guys do acknowledge switching out! Just do it the next time you see a ninja against you.

Good Day ^^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Qeight said:

Besides the change.org link, this is the first sentence of the post. An inaccurate statement. Way to go my guy. 

It was considered broken from the very beginning but was not banned because Eaty had just coded the ability to work, so it was a no-go on banning it. It was at the time he just became Dev and could do actual work on the game. It would have been a huge waste of time for him to code something and instantly ban it (a highly requested ability at the time and considered impossible to code by previous Devs). 

So no, it always has been considered broken. It was just a matter of time till the plug was pulled. 

Ahh Shid again, I am tired speaking about these. Hey Dude 🙂

The mon can swept teams! When it has correct moveset. When can it have correct moveset? When its carrying ice beam, gunk shot, u turn, low kick, surf, hp grass, hp fire, shadow sneak and spikes at same time. 

People say they don't know what kind of ninja they are facing and lose a mon against it in process of learning its Playstyle. That's not possible, It can't ohko any common walls even with super effective moves. Its quite easy to scout the Playstyle of a ninja but people are using it as a excuse to prove its broken or unhealthy for meta. 

Thanks for your opinion 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

2) Megas + Ninjas

Soo, any poke that help chip down oppo team is bannable. FACT IS any poke can do it, even a Rattata lol, what's with these synergies well with strong mons. Dude which mon wouldn't lol

3) Ban walls? 

4) Spikes

Heyy, I am ninja I can spike. Again You are just proving my point. Why would a mon be banned for being able to use spike and also pressure defogger! Defog wastes a turn? Well as you said walls are part of game! Soo are hazards

5) Greninja is a chipper

The dude who made these point is legit! He actually is, but before chipping oppo team he would be chipp his ownself lol. Greninja usually relys on life orb to gas his attacks you see. U turns, ice beams soo what!!! Any mon can do that to chip Opposite team. 

6)4 move synodrom

Again, tnks for proving my point. The thing requires 14 different moves to be perfect, how many it can keep "4" Let's ban it anyways since it can SPIKES

7) Swtich out

Wow soo you guys do acknowledge switching out! Just do it the next time you see a ninja against you.

Good Day ^^

Awesome 🙂 +1

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

2) Megas + Ninjas

3) Ban walls? 

4) Spikes

5) Greninja is a chipper

6)4 move synodrom

7) Swtich out

Good Day ^^

Lets face it, every point is a double edged sword. A point against Greninja is also a point that supports Greninja. It just depends on whether you support or don't support Greninja. Every point is literally the same but rephrased to make Greninja look strong or weak, and this argument is going to go in loops if neither side admits defeat.

1691368335_download(7).jpeg.e3c3b2c318683604dd5338cb9dc6f41e.jpeg

(Also for the record, some people said if Greninja is banned because its so annoying, then why dont we ban annoying stall mons)

Edited by Shadow2054