Make Nature Reroll Usable on Every Pokemon

Ocl

people sometimes catch a very good ivs pokemon but with bad nature, this will make the players feel very bad as they can't change nature unless it is legendary. To be honest, i caught an ada all 25+ larvesta today, and I felt very bad and though to leave the game before i calmed down. Hunting take a lot of time and it will be disappointing if nature rr is not usable on normal pokemon

I would say -1 to this, unless the Nature Reroll Ticket was sold by an NPC, this item would be untradable and once you use this item onto a pokemon, the pokemon becomes untradable. It should also be extremely expensive. Otherwise no, it would completely break the market that we would only hunt for high IV, then just afford a Nature Reroll and resell the pokemon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

If hunting should be made easier and/or less frustrating Id prefer the gen8 sync being implemented instead. 

Nature changing would have massive impact on the market if made easily available. 

Iirc there was a nature change given to a player from last summer tournament for winning. That's fine imo because it's very limited. 

• Qeight locked this topic

No, this reward remains for the summer tournament for now. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.