Inspect members!

GoldenP1kachu

Hello!

Since ^inspect & ^memberlist doesn't work in the Reborn bot. Let me add that maybe you are trying to fix this but just in case.

Would there be a chance for Guild Leaders to get another way to inspect their guilds members?

Suggestion:

Was thinking that maybe inspect players from your guild IN-Game no matter if we are in same location or if the member is online/offline.

I think personally that most Guild Leaders like myself would be very positive if something like this would be possible to fix.

Regards, GP :PikaLurk:

• Like 6

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

+1
We have lately seen that incorporating external information in game (PVP rankings), easily accessible improves the experience players get.
I would love seeing this concept to be further explored, so we can get all the necessary information in-game and not relying on bots.

Edited by V3G3TTA

I feel this is a necessity for any competitive guild that actually wants to go for guild ladder.

A similar idea could be to put each players rating next to the players name in the guild member list in game, that way everyone in the guild could see.

Anyways...

+1 !!