Hello everyone :-)

My name is Matan and I am 27 years old,
I grew up on Pokemon from childhood and played the games for the first time in Game Boy Advance.

I have now joined the game for the first time

My name in game is Matan291
How come I have not heard of it to this day ???
Great graphics, see that there is a huge community online 🙂

I would love explanations and tips especially for the beginning,
And of course I would love to meet new friends from all over the world in the game.

Edited by Matan291
  • Like 2

Welcome to PRO @Matan291

PRO can be a bit hard to come by, especially with all the currently available Pokemon MMOs out there, but glad to see you've finally come across PRO.

For guides and all that lovely content, you can always check out the Game Guides section.

I personally recommend checking out the Complete Kanto Walkthrough! thread for the best tips for completing Kanto as a complete newbie. As you'll traverse each region seperately, there also exists Walkthroughs for those regions as well (Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh). Also, the way PRO story works is that you'll start in Kanto, then progress to Johto, then Hoenn and then finally Sinnoh. But a new custom staff-made region called "Astrella" is on the horizon to be released, hencefourth why a big portion of the map still isn't updated with any route/city names for the south islands, but no ETA has been set yet by the staff team.

Should you ever wonder which Legendaries/Mythical Pokemon that are currently catchable, check out the Legendary Megathread - Complete Quests and Seen Data thread. I also would recommend using the Complete PRO Pokedex - All information you need about a Pokemon on PRO (#SelfPlug teehee~) megathread for information relating to a specific Pokemon. Should you need information about anything more specific (bosses, routes, spawns, moves etc) then check out PRO's own Wiki for such. 

PRO also have an active Discord server that I would advice you to join. PRO also have their own Discord bot called "Reborn" which are great for stuff like up-to-date Spawn locations. Furthermore they will post important announcements as well as notify the community once a Outbreak is ongoing or if a World Quest has started.

1220640690_NayutaKanicoffee.gif.f84814924ee6e605c77f2e2b663ea61b.gif

Hope you'll have a blast with this game!

Feel free to start a PM me if you got any questions you need answered.

• Like 3

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Welcome to PRO! 🙂

• Like 1

Hi 😄

Most people say to not evolve your Pokemon in story untill they have a high level. That makes the game much easier, but its not impossible without evolving. So do what you prefer.

Otherwise, have fun. There are really not many mistakes you can do imo. You may have many questions when you play, but they cant be predicted.
There are always ppl to help around. In the official Pro discord for example.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

On 12/14/2021 at 4:21 PM, Matan291 said:

My name is Matan and I am 27 years old,
I grew up on Pokemon from childhood and played the games for the first time in Game Boy Advance.

I have now joined the game for the first time

My name in game is Matan291
How come I have not heard of it to this day ???
Great graphics, see that there is a huge community online 🙂

I would love explanations and tips especially for the beginning,
And of course I would love to meet new friends from all over the world in the game.

Welcome to PRO! Enjoy every second, make good friends and find a good guild! If you have any questions just ask, the community here is super friendly.

Have a wonderful day!

My Pokemon Shop - My Item Shop ★