PvE Coin Shop counterpart to PvE Coin Shop Prestige Mount?

Eaty

Honestly im not into this kind of things. The part with mecha forms i dont like it- alrady have too much forms. Maybe new cosmetics would be nice. Also will be happy to see any improuvment at the part Guilds. Its so much for developing in this direction and make more meaning begin part of that kind of communety 🙂 Have a nice day 

While i like the idea, i think limiting to PvE coin would potentially choke out a potential content option down the line, which of course can be changed later down the line but would still set it back.
Simply going dividing PvE Coin into Mecha part, on a mecha only content (dungeon, contest etc etc) if everything is piled up on PvE coin, easier methods will be favored for variety of things that can be done with it.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

1165D9A76F16E125E61514F70BC6AF4369639B5D

I personally feel related to this, first I don't like hunting and getting forms is problem to me, and second am a PVE player as I said before I don't hunt, I rely on bosses for money hence getting forms through Pve coins would be like plus point, even without any extra time of mine. 

So due to above reasons, I Strongly support the idea. 

I think the part about the legendary mounts would be great. because a large part of the community is not interested in pvp and it would be available to everyone. Regarding the poke mecha, it would be better to hunt and have a repel trick slot. +They will not lose value in case of sale helping the trade. Otherwise if it is x pve adding the skin at the time of sale they would be cheap (everyone would have them) It would also have to be seen how the use of the pve would be. thank you

E6W75Tu.png