a suggestion concerning heavy ban

Ursleepkiller

hi all;

i have an idea tadd make the heavy ban where banned players can only log in the game but can not interact with digspot & excavation & can not meet or enconter any pokemons &  battle npc trainers or bosses neither in chat nor in trade & pms but they can only travel from region to region & map to map i.e = banned player can only cross maps without having the power & the autority to do anything else as much as the appeal is going on.

Edited by Ursleepkiller
  • Haha 4

I think if this was implemented, the players that got banned might as well ask the developer to just delete the account (even though can't) and just focus with real life 

Edited by Taelfan
  • Like 1

spacer.pngDiscord : Taelfan

Check out my EV service shop Here

15 hours ago, Ursleepkiller said:

hi all;

i have an idea tadd make the heavy ban where banned players can only log in the game but can not interact with digspot & excavation & can not meet or enconter any pokemons &  battle npc trainers or bosses neither in chat nor in trade & pms but they can only travel from region to region & map to map i.e = banned player can only cross maps without having the power & the autority to do anything else as much as the appeal is going on.

-1, I genuinely think this idea is dumb, and has no purpose.

• Like 1

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO

Prefer if put them on pewter jail xD, specially cheater and bots user, they have to spend 10k play hour on tiny box

• Haha 3

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Just now, Lacomus said:

@Lyn1311 and if you complain, another 10k play hour

Haha true, and everytime we do pewter boss we can see them

• Haha 1

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg