The game became more stressful than an office job.

Tutonazo

2 minutes ago, Qeight said:

Toda esta publicación es súper falsa, ya que no habla por las personas que intenta presentar como "víctimas" de este cambio. 

Llevamos a cabo pruebas públicas de XP e hicimos muchas pruebas internas para ajustar la historia al sistema XP actual, lo que hizo que fuera mucho más fácil para los jugadores de la historia y los nuevos jugadores comenzar en el juego. Nuestros Scripters cambiaron los niveles de Entrenador y las ganancias de XP, mientras que nuestros Editores de Spawn hicieron más de 100 cambios de mapa para ajustar los niveles y hacer que el juego sea mucho más cómodo para los jugadores de la historia.

Toda tu publicación está ahí para retratar a los jugadores de la "pobre nueva historia" como víctimas de este cambio, pero en realidad estás molesto por tu propio bien porque no puedes omitir todo el proceso de nivelación con estrategias baratas en la cueva Cerulean que te hizo ganar 50 niveles por luchar. Cuidarse. 

So why are there so many complaints, if your update was so great everyone would be happy but your very vote on the subject shows that the vast majority are not happy with the change

• Like 1

Just now, Tutonazo said:

So why are there so many complaints, if your update was so great everyone would be happy but your very vote on the subject shows that the vast majority are not happy with the change

You failed entirely to grasp what my post said - which again says a lot about your dishonesty about this situation. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Tutonazo said:

There I leave evidence that your update is super good and was very well received by the players, so if you are going to call me a liar at least make sure you have fundamentals.

The post has 90 votes - 68 are for hard/very hard / the other 32 are for Ok/easy. 

The pool has 90 votes out of 7505 players who were active in the last 24h (4101 Silver, 3404 Gold). 

The pool has 75% negative votes towards the update which might make one to believe that there is a "fundamental" flaw with the update but the opinion of 0.9% (68 out of 7505) of the active community are not substantial enough to draw conclusions. 

The loud minority are the ones complaining - the same way the every game operates, it is always the old veterans that cry wolf but don't understand the change or refuse to adapt their shortcomings. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Just now, Tutonazo said:

Let's hope the voting ends then.

Is this your way of saying - your arguments are just flawed? 

• Haha 2

Tbh, I was mad at this update at first too, I still am but for other reasons I will mention in a few sentences.

Yes lvl'ing has become "harder" than before, but also more challanging/fun. It isn't just brain dead anymore.

They trainer tower is really not that bad if you give it some time and enjoy batteling.

Now the points why I am still a bit mad at the update: 

It's still very buggy, for example:

High entry fee: abt. 20k each entry. Got fixed very fast for me, dont know if people still have that problem.

Still I seem to have problems I thought were intended, but friends told me otherwise, it seems if I go in with 3 lvl 50s for example and 3 lvl 60s and do Trainers on floor 50-59, my lvl 60+  mons aren't getting any xp, even though they are alive, after a few tries I left the tower and tried again. To which I even got mader, as I didnt get any xp to any of my mons on floor 80-89, I didn't do more trying on any floors below because I am broke AF.

Talking about broke AF. Another point that I think needs to be worked on is the money you need to enter. Ofc, it's an MMO everything is about money, (traveling, ivs, safari, and so one) but I still think it is very money draining. (especially using revives and potions), Don't get me wrong, I think the 3-9k entry fee is totally fine, but to get the most out of the tower without using any cheap tricks like dragon dance sweeps, you gonna burn a lot of money using healing supplies. So if you'd like to level up a whole team of 6 (which is most likely they way it was intended since I also get less xp if I go in with less mons - Idk why tbh, maybe its a bug too) - to fix this i think a nurse joy on each floor could be very helpful, and I am not even talking about a free nurse, just make it like on mirage island and make it 1,5k to heal your team, (still alot cheaper then using revives and potions/ leppa berry and other pp restores). 

Conclusion:

I do think the intention of the update is very good. 

Although - there are still a lot of bugs, and I still do think it favours rich people alot. 

If you like to level up alot of pokemons to try them out in pvp or boss battles (which are litteraly only doable with lvl 100s) you are going to burn out in no time without using any tactics.

• Like 2