Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

Eaty

1. How hyped are you for Halloween?

I've never been THIS hyped for an event !

2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

Solo Leveling forms - Idk yet, there are so many !

3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

The more the better! But more forms means that there must have enough maps for the Spawn Editors to do their magic on. If the game has enough of them and it's not too annoying for SEs to create balanced spawns including all forms, go for it champs.

And if not enough ressources, rotating spawns that would change every 3 days to not waste BMS usage.

Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

I don't think limiting those is the way if you have the ressources as mentioned at 3. Artists clearly are on steroids, so why not surfing on this new hype ? Before we had way less forms per event, now we have so many ! And as we say, better having too much than not enough.

4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

For either HW or Mecha => Cyber End Dragon for Hydreigon - Cyber Twin Dragon for Zweilous - Cyber Dragon for Deino.

5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

Summer Rapidash's front face. Making it thinner to match the side face views.

image.png.da43075a1ce7fe83c58082ada5f26f3e.png

• Like 5

How hyped are you for Halloween? 

- In terms of farming it will be the best, this for a hunter is the best that can happen.

100 points.

Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

This is my lineup.

1-Sawk.
2-Scyther.
3.Riolu.
4.Noibat.

Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

- Yes, I think for this year I see it well.

Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

Yes, for the next year maybe 3 to 8 forms.

Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

Beldum family halloween, zorua family Halloween, heracross summer, elekid family halloween, deino family christmas or halloween, relicant summer, carvanha family summer or halloween,murkrow family halloween, it will be great to have a special event only for fossils forms,hitmonchan and hitmonlee skins dont know in which event.
Bagon family hallowen, yamask family halloween, honedge family halloween, skrelp family summer, rockruff family xmas, summer or halloween.

Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?
 Venausur mount, black absol mount, more colors of flying nimbuss.

How hyped are you for Halloween?

Not much tbh, I liked the Darkrai quest a lot but the only thing I look forward to is the Mega Gengar Chess minigame. I wish it could be farmable somehow.

Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

Diglett. sus

I would only ever hunt Diglett because of its 100% spawnrate. I find the rates too low to consider hunting for something aside from the Larvesta + Noibat spawn because those 2 skins are insanely good.

Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

Yes. But it doesn't change much if the rates are so high. I think the game would benefit a lot if event forms were easier to find (except for Star Wars, that's perfectly fine). Even if events last for weeks (or a month and a half) sometimes you barely find 2-3 forms in the entire event. You should be able to find forms way more often.

Though the amount of new forms is really helping the game IMO. It leaves you a lot of options to hunt for more uncommon forms like Pineco for players who PvE more than PvP and hunt outside of event maps. More uncommon pokemon or less used pokemon getting skins is really nice.

No, I think the amount you introduced during Summer is fine. I just wouldn't give so many skins to the always favourites (Gardevoir/Gallade) and would spread more across other pokemon that don't get so much love.

Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

I have many ideas on this honestly, so I'll drop a few:
Easter REALLY needs more skins. It barely has any, so Easter Buneary and evos or Easter Alolan-Exeggutor for example. I honestly have so many ideas for Summer and Halloween forms but almost none for Easter, it barely gets any love.

For example, Halloween Pawniard/evo, Houndour/evo, Hoothoot/evo, Zubat/evo (how has this line never gotten a skin yet LOL), Misdreavus/evo and so on. Many dark/ghost/psychic/related pokemon could get fun skins for Halloween.

I think Easter needs to have more Fairy/Grass/Bug pokemon or cute pokemon getting related skins, carrying egg baskets or something I guess.

Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

I only ride Yoshi all the time so I can't really give my opinion on this.

• Like 4

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

1. This is my first time hype here

2. draganite and blaziken

3. Don't put old skin instead of that put         new skin ( and look very creative) 

4. Want new map for Halloween same         map can bore and spawn all fossil           pokemon

5. Want halloween competition like racing event in summer 

1. I'm really hyped for the Halloween event because most of my favorite event forms are Halloween-themed.

2. My favorite forms are: Weavile, Cyndaquill, Shiftry and Diglett. This year I will try to catch a Halloween Nincada.

3. I don't think it's good that there are so many new forms this year. Event forms just don't feel so special anymore, especially when Pokémon get multiple event forms (like Amoongus)

4. I would like to see a summer-themed Hitmontop with a Hawaiian dress and maracas. ;D

5. I think all PVP-coin mounts should have effects like the flames of Entei or the lightning effect of Zapdos. There should be unique effects on the other mounts as well.

1. I started right around Xmas last year and have been patiently waiting for what imo looks like best event of the year!!!

2. Sooooo many awesome forms I can't pick just one but my top 3 are Excadrill, Scizor and Mightyena.

3. I do love the fact that there are so many options to hunt. It's what makes this game so special imo.

4. HITMONCHAN needs to be loved and ofc Halloween themed or I can see a summer mike tyson version XD. 

5. I love how the Suidoof mount looks but the visual effect is basically invisible and I wish it had something that stood out more for what I paid for it. I would also love many many more anime related mounts/forms/Cosmetics etc.

Thank you so much to all the artists and staff for bringing this fun little slice of life alive for everyone to play and enjoy!!!!

1. Very hyped
  2. Shadow Monarch Army forms, they look beautifull and yet they still look like a belivable pokemons. I hate the Rick and Morty though.
  3. Some of them surely shouldn't exist but the overall number is ok.
  4. Weavile should have Wendigo skin for Halloween or Xmas. The typing and body shape is perfect for it. I was always wondering why didn't they create a pokemon from this awesome folklore monster. Also Salamence deserves better than Valentine version.
  5. Ironically Volcanion who is summer event mount. Your legs are bugging and disappearing when u r riding it

Maybe use some cute and most beloved pokes and give them terrifying new forms 

Maybe use Mimikyu (idk if it has a from already) and make it unleashed form that will be connected to it's story and we will be able to look under it's disguise 😉

6 hours ago, Eaty said:

Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

As you have probably noticed, our current art team is incredibly talented and highly motivated. We've gained some fantastic staff members.

There are already many known forms for Halloween 2023, and a few more not known yet, as well as some mount reworks that have been long overdue. Azumarill, Tauros, Meganium, and Rayquaza were reworked from scratch, and Xernears might also be reworked in the next client.

Now, I have a few questions for you all:

1. How hyped are you for Halloween?
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

Shoutout to all artists within our team and those who participated in our contests.