Thanks for everything Pro

Hello It's me Kitretsu05 

I would like to thank my friends for all the fun we had in pro and Being honest I would like to review something which needs to be fixed ....the way the staff handles is the worst ...Banning over simple simple mistakes is just not acceptable at all...y'all think you are running an school or whatt? Lol ...preety stupid staff team ...thanks for all those troubles ...I am leaving pro and won't be back again ...Gl to everyone and bye 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Kitretsu05 said:

Hello It's me Kitretsu05 

I would like to thank my friends for all the fun we had in pro and Being honest I would like to review something which needs to be fixed ....the way the staff handles is the worst ...Banning over simple simple mistakes is just not acceptable at all...y'all think you are running an school or whatt? Lol ...preety stupid staff team ...thanks for all those troubles ...I am leaving pro and won't be back again ...Gl to everyone and bye 

hey kit what happened mate . is there any problem?

• Like 1

Happy you was with us back at time dude! i feel you cause i said the same before couple months! i just come back check what have switch and i will leave again! This game just will die and big members (owners dont speak at all) They left the stuffs do what ever they want so i rly feel you mate! GL hope see you back

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

image.png.b49fbadd879550bdf846e5e564d8b977.png

On 10/14/2023 at 9:16 PM, Kitretsu05 said:

Hello It's me Kitretsu05 

Bro what..no..hell noo

Ign - Dudzx

Discord- Dudz#8575

ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif