Sad parting

Hello @Blueciferr @Souleater84

Please stop making taunting and disrespectful comments towards each other. It is a parting post of Blueciferr where such comments are not only off-topic but also are taunting and toxic. These comments and spewing hatred towards people creates a really toxic environment in the game which we do not want. If you think anyone is rule-breaking you are free to report them in our Report Center.

@Lucifer001 and @Tokokun, I understand that you are trying to make a point there and expressing your views but such comments are really not needed and are off-topic in that regard, I hope that you understand. 

The changes that have been recently announced are only a part of it. If you have any questions or concerns you are free to use the General Support subforum to ask about it.

Any further such behavior from either of Blueciferr and Souleater84 will lead to a temporary posting restriction.

Kind regards,

Fusionflair

• Like 2
  • Checked/Done 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

@Blueciferr It is really sad to see you go but I also wish you the best in your real life. 

I have revised my warn as well.

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

it's the best change ever made to the game! it will fix the economy! there will be faster transactions as you will find the one you want more easily!! pvp will be very interesting and the thieves in the competitions are over and I'm sure there will be other positives that I can't even think of right now.... as the admins mentioned, this is how the best mmo games in the world work already!! ! I wasn't a fan of the way you played but you are a good person and I wish you the best

if u need  someone to give  your forms-shiny  ill be always here for you KEKW

• Like 1